One Half of Firestorm

"Parker," Jay breathed. "It's finished. I did it. Oh, I did it, Park!"

Presumably, the blob of blue changed from a free flowing motion to a controlled rolling motion by the actions of the three metal circles surrounding the breach.

"It looks the same as it two hours ago," Parker said as she looked at it. "How do you know it's finished?"

Watching the breach with a smirk, Jay said, "I just know."

"Did you call everyone? The Science Squad will probably have a heart attack once they see this," Parker joked.

"He already did," Caitlin called from the doorway. She was helping Martin down the stairs. "You did a remarkable job, Jay."

Zipping into the room, Barry panted, "You did it? It's stabilized?"

"I believe so," Jay said.

"Where's Cisco?" Caitlin asked.

"Present," Cisco called. He stepped down the stairs carefully, trying to text and walk at the same time.

"Texting and walking is practically the same thing as texting and driving," Parker reprimanded.

"There's less damage with texting and walking, I'd think," Jay said thoughtfully.

Parker stared at Jay. "You're not helping."

"I was texting Felicity," Cisco defended. "She asked me to create a nickname for a meta that attacked them, and help them create blueprints for a new Arrow Cave, but the meta is my first concern."

"A meta who could do what?" Caitlin asked.

"Get this: super-powered tattoos."

"Are you serious?" Barry asked. He helped Parker to her feet. "That's so cool."

Jay's brow scrunched. "I know somebody on my world with the same powers."

"Do you think he could have came through a breach?" Parker asked.

"It's a girl."

"Is she hot?" Cisco wondered.

"More importantly, what's her nickname?" Parker asked.

Mysteriously, Jay muttered, "Let's just say we don't want her coming to this Earth."

Sensing Jay's discomfort, Barry turned his attention to the contraption. "So, this is the Speed Canon."

"Mr. Garrick, I'm very impressed with what you've accomplished during my recent wellness hiatus," Martin complimented.

"Have you tested it out yet?" Cisco asked.

"Not yet," Jay said, raising an eyebrow at Parker and Cisco. "Wanna do the honors?"

Cisco was on his knees before the sentence was finished, trying to pry off Parker's shoe. "Oh, you're lucky I wore my shitty shoes today," she said.

"No!" Martin interrupted, taking the shoe from Cisco's hand. "No, no, now, that I am back to optimal health, please allow me."

Caitlin tried to warn him against it, but Martin ignored her, throwing the shoe in. A moment of anticipating silence passed. When the shoe didn't return, Martin smiled. "Excelsior."

Barry patted Jay on the back. "How did you stabilize it?"

"CFL Quark Matter," Jay answered.

"Ah, negative energy density with positive surface pressure. That is genius," Cisco said.