Chapter 19 - Teenager Drama

Start from the beginning

**************

Najat's P.O.V.

As the three of them talked, I noticed a very familiar figure walking by out school. He had brown hair, a black sweater, cargo pants, and sneakers. It was David.

Najat: David?....

Selina: Nah those kids wouldn't like him either.

Najat: No look! It's David! Righ over there!

I pointed to the spot where I saw him for the others to see, but David wasn't there anymore.

Madalyn: Where? I don't see him.

Najat: What? I thought I just saw him.

Madalyn: David is back in Tokyo with his grandfather to go back to school. Besides even he was coming back to T.O. then he would have called us to let us know in advance. Right Selina?

Selina: True. But we all know how much of a ninja David is. He can slip by anywhere without us even knowing.

There was a loud gargling noise and Madalyn wrapped her arms around her stomach.

Madalyn: Ugh! I'm straving!

Selina: Didn't you have lunch?

Madalyn: I woke late so I was in a rush! All I had was an apple and a bottle of water. Let's go head off and eat. We can continue this later. Come on Selina.

As the two of them got their tablets and backpacks I took one last glance at the spot I saw David.

Najat: *thinking* I could have sworn I saw David. I know I did.

************

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I walked into Emanuel's resturant and looked around for him and Iestyn.

Madalyn: Guys? Hello? Do you think you can make me something to eat?

Iestyn: Oh hi Maddie. What do you want?

Iestyn was sweeping the floor while Emanuel was washing the tables.

Emanuel: Everything's been put away, we closed an hour ago. Can't you go somewhere else? Hey where's Selina and Najat? Weren't they hanging out with you today?

Madalyn: Selina said she had to go home and check something on her computer, and Najat decided to go with her. I think they're afraid to eat here cause your food gives them gas.

Emanuel: That's impossible! We only use organic ingrediants!

I took a seat at the closest table I was standing at while Emanuel talked.

Madalyn: Yeah, sure, whatever, I just want to get something in my gutt. So uh, could you feed me please?

Emanuel put away his wash cloth and walked over to Iestyn leaning in to whisper something to him.

Madalyn: You know Madalyn will eat anything. Watch this.

He turned from Iestyn and faced me.

Emanuel: Ok give me a minute.

Iestyn: Let me help Emanuel.

Emanuel: That's ok. You stay here with Madalyn.

Emanuel walked away from the two of us and entered the kitchen, leaving Iestyn here with me.

Madalyn: Hey what's up? What's with Emanuel?

Iestyn: Oh great I should have thought of this days ago. Emanuel suspects me.