-¤ Arctica PT 1¤-

Ignore that adorbs pic pls
(Y/n)= Your name
(Y/ln)= Your last name
(F/c)= Favorite color
(S/fc)= Second favorite color
(E/c)= Eye color
(H/c)= Hair color
(H/l)= Hair length
(F/a)= Favorite anime
---Your p.o.v----

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, i sat up and went to my bathroom.  I brushed my teeth, combed my hair and got everything i needed and headed downstairs. 

I handed Mirra some lemonade and ice cubes, her favorite.
"(Y/n) i wonder when there will be a Akuma attack" Mirra said while eating the ice cubes

"Hopefully soon or, i don't actually know but we'll  jhave to see"

Mirra flies into my backpack and we head downstairs.

As i got down i heard my mom talking to someone "Sure ill let you take (Y/n)"

Someone taking me?? WHAT!!! I rush downstairs and slide down the staircase but i bumped into someone.

I get up and see it was Adrien,

WHERE IS HE GONNA TAKE ME?????

I try to run away but my moms bodyguards block my way, so i turn back and watch.

"(Y/n) Adrien offered to take you to school, you can go with him if you'd like"

I nodded my head and looked towards Adrien, he moved his head so i followed him.

"So Adrien have you had breakfast this morning?"

I smirk and turn away, he looks at me confused, hehehheheheheheheheh

"Yeah why?" I get a box out of my backpack/messenger bag and show it to him.

"Cause i thought you might like some cake and cookies"

He looks at the box and he starts drooling, he grabs the box but i pull it away.

"No no no no bad boy, if you want them you must give me a piggy bacm ride" i smirk again.

He bends down and i get on his back and we start walking to school, or should u say he starts walking.

I get a cookie out of the box and i feed it to him, he opens his mouth and bites the cookie.

"Good job boy!! Once we get to school you'll get cake"

His eyes lit up and he started going faster, am i really that light to go this fast????.

I hold onto him "ADRIEN IM GONNA F-" i fall off his back which i fall with him on top of me.

"Adrien next time slower" he nods his head and scratches his neck.

"Sorry" i look up and see the school, wait school??!!!!

I get up but bump my head into Adrien's forehead, i fall backdown.

"Sorry Adrien, my bad"

His forehead was red so i touched it and it wasn't red anymore.

"Im fine now????? What did you do"

Oh crud, i look right and left "Uhh heh nothing?" "Okay..?"
We both get off the ground and we go to the staircase.

Nino was sitting with the girl from yesterday with the glasses and red or brown?? hair.

"Oh hey guys (Y/n) meet Alya, Alya meet (Y/n)"

I look at her and smile "Hi"
Stupid me say something else ughh i mentally facepalm.

"Ohhhh your that girl from yesterday, girl i got scared you were land on us"

I blushed "Sorry, i wasn't looking" i looked at the floor

"Nah its okay, my name is Alya Cèsaire whats yours??" (Is that it???)

"(Y/n) moonlight"

She looks at me and squeals "(Y/n) Moonlight!!!!! You mean your part of the Moinlight family!!!"
"So that means you can sing and act and design wow!!!!!"

I start to turn red, really red "Are you okay??" I just nod and turn back to normal.

"So can you sing for us" i look down "You don't have to,...... right now but you can when you want"

We start inside the school and the girl with Dark hair comes towards us.

"Marrinete where were you girl, i want you to meet (Y/n), (Y/n) Moonlight"

The girls eye's move to me and she squeals "The (Y/n) Moonlight, i love your families work"

"Umm thanks??" She then looks at Adrien and blushes, who knows???

Well lets get to class, we walk inside but then we hear a loud noise.

I run into a hallway, and Mirra gets out

"(Y/n) a Akuna attack is happening, im excited"

I nod my head and get ready "Mirra!!!! Moon out"

She gets absorbed into my choker and we start transforming.

My hair turns frizzy and a bit spiky and ears pop out of my head.  The suit forms around my body and it feels comfortable, a tail pops out and a staff appears in my hand.

Ignore my drawing skills, i had a complete body view but it got erased so i made this cause i got too lazy

I looked down and everything looked fine, i pressed a button on my staff and it turned into a bracelet.

I ran towards the fight and i was flying and jumping at times.  As i got closer i saw the two miraculous users Mirra told me about.

I went in and kicked the akumitised villain sending her backwards, as i landed i turned to them.

"Hi, the name's Arctica" (You can comment down a better name and ill see if its better )

They both look at me, "Hi there, whats your miraculous" "A choker hidden in my collar" "Powers" "Strength, Swiftness"
Why is she asking lots of questions??

"Are you working with anyone??" This girl is really familiar but i don't remember seeing her "Umm no my kwami just told me to fight with you guys against the villains"

"Okay" she said eyeing me carefully "Im Ladybug and that is Chat Noir"

I look at the cat and he starts towards me "Hi there Arctica, nice to meet you" he takes my hand and kisses it.  Okay

"Nice to meet you two Chat noir" i say and look towards Ladybug "So we should get to it" i say running off the edge and flying.

As i look down I see the villain and i head down, its a girl.  I look for the akuma and i see its in her unicorn plush.

I run towards her but she makes a rainbow so i stop, "Who are you, are you with Ladybug and Chat Noir??" "You are, well you will never defeat Fantasia"

------------------------------------------------------******************************

Hi guys since i took long and this chapter is going to be long im going to put it into two parts, i have school today.  Wish me luck and i hope you are good in school i guess.
Bai ~ Ally ♡♡♡