Chapter 7

Maya's P.O.V

I just finished getting ready for the party. (Outfit below)

I was sitting on my couch waiting for Zay to come and pick me up

I was sitting on my couch waiting for Zay to come and pick me up. I was watching teen wolf when I heard a car horn. I knew that it was Zay so I grabbed my purse and phone and left.

I locked the house door since my mom was at work. I got into zays pick up truck and we headed to the party

We finally got their and there was so many people their. I'm pretty sure most of the seniors at our school was their. The music was really loud and everyone was dancing.

I walked in with zay and he went to go get us something to drink. Hopefully their was something besides beer here because I was gonna drive home, and I couldn't drive while drunk.

Zay came back with some punch for me. We were talking until some girl came up to us and started to flirt with zay.

"So do you wanna dance" the girl asked zay while twirling her hair.

He looked at me and I nodded giving him permission to leave me.
Don't get me wrong I want zay to be happy and to be with a girl but I didn't want him to leave me. He was the only one who I actually talked to their. My other friends didn't want to come.

I just stood their awkwardly drinking my punch.

Then out of no where I hear police sirens outside. A second after that I heard someone scream "THE COPS ARE HERE!!" and next thing I know everyone is running and leaving the party before the cups could actually catch them.

I was 5 feet tall in a crowd of people who are like a foot taller than me. What was I supposed to do. Going against the crowd was like a rat going against a hawk.

I started to run so the cops didn't catch me because if they did my mom would kill me for being here.

While I was running my bracelet fell off. It was the bracelet my mom and Shawn got me for my 15 birthday. (It's the bracelet in the picture above)

I bent down and grabbed my bracelet real fast. Then someone number into me and I fell. I twisted my ankle and it really hurt. I was saying "ow" but nobody was telling me. Everyone was to busy running away from the police.

Lucas's P.O.V

I started to run. The cops were here and I was running. While I was running a certain blonde colaught my attention. She was holding here anckle while saying "ow " in pain.

I know I haven't talked to hee in forever but I knew I had to do the right thing.

I ran up to her threw her over my shoulder and I started to run. She wasn't heavy so I ran fast still.

I ran all the way to my house. Which wasnt far it was down the street from the party . I finally set Maya on the grass in my front yard.

"Are you alright?" I asked running out of breathe.

Maya's P.O.V

"Are you alright" Lucas asked while placing me on the grass. I'm guessing it was his front yard.

Seriously now he's worried about me. After all these years.

"Yea. Why do you care anyways. You never seemed to care since 9 the grade" I say.

He sighs while giving me a guilty face.

"Listen Maya I'm really sorry. I've always cared for you. I never forgot you." He says.

"Mhm save it Lucas. You haven't talked to me for over 3 years and now out of the blue your wondering if I'm ok" I say while raising my voice. "Well you no what I'm not ok. You wanna know why? Because you left me. You, Riley, farkle and smackle all left me. My best friends all left me. So why don't you go back to them."

I start to limp away. My anckle still hurts.

"Maya let me at least drive you home" he says.

"Ughh fine just hurry." I say while getting in his truck.

He starts driving me home.

"Do you still live where you lived in 9 grade? " he asks.

"No my mom got a house and you would know that if you we're still my friend."I tell him with a little attitude.

"Maya I'm still your friend-"he says but gets cut off by me.

"Yeah whatever if you we're my friend you wouldn't have left me"I say.

He finally got to my house after I gave him the directions their.

"Bye Maya"he says.

"Yea whatever " I say as I gr out his truck and slam the door.

Lucas P.O.V

She still hates me doesn't she?

I understand why. I left her just like her dad. I hate myself too. How can I get her to forgive me though?