Chapter 6

Zay's P.O.V

Hahahah it's been a day since Lucas told me that he liked Maya, and he was gonna pick her but he didn't want to hurt her. He actually thinks I'm gonna keep the promise. He thinks I'm not gonna tell Maya. We'll guess what I am. I'll probably tell her in like 2 days.

I can't wait till Lucas realizes that he still likes her. He has just been to blind to see it, but he will eventually realize it. And when he does realize it he will break up with Riley. When he does I'm gonna laugh and be like "I knew it, that's why you shouldn't have left Maya, Riley. It's karma" but that would be mean. So I'll just stand there and laugh quietly. (Sorry I can imagine day doing thus xD)

It was Saturday so I was just at home watching once upon a time on Netflix. Yes I know I may seem like a tough guy but I have a sensitive part in my heart. And captain swan is my otp. Anyways I was sitting on the couch when I got a text.

M: hey day wanna go to topangas rn.
Z: I guess u interrupted me while I was watching my show OUAT.
M: aww boo hoo cry urself a river, build a bridge and get over it.
Z: HEY !! I ain't no crybaby although I do love the crybaby album by Melanie Martinez.
M: zay just hurry up and get ur flat butt over here to topangas. Z: alright alright see ya in like 5 mins.

-- 5 MINUTES LATER (YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO READ THIS IN THE NARRATORS VOICE FROM SPONGEBOB) --

Maya's P.O.V

Finally Zay just arrived. He walked in and sat down on the chair next to mine.

Then the waitress walked up to us and asked what we wanted. I ordered a strawberry smoothie and he ordered a banana smoothie.

As we we're waiting for our smoothies, Marley (someone from school) came up to us and gave us invitations for a party tonight. I really wanted to go because I haven't been to a party in forever. The waitress walked up to us and gave us our smoothies.

"I'll be there" I told Marley and took a drink of my smoothie.
"Great, and your Ex boyfriend will be their by the way "she told me with a huge smile.

When I heard her say that I spit all of my drink out.

"WHATTT?!!? who?? I never had a boyfriend" I said all confused.
"Umm Lucas friar " she said in a duh tone.

I started blushing a little but I don't think anyone noticed.

"Lucas friar and I never dated"I told her.
"Oh well I thought you did, but then I thought you broke up so that's why you guys haven't been talking for like 3 or 4 years."she said kind of embarrassed .
"Oh it's OK. And we we're just really close friends and we just seemed to have drifted apart. "I said to Marley.
"Oh well you guys should have dated. You guys are cute together." She said as she walked off.

I blushed a lot this time. "I told ya you guys are cute together" Day whispered to me.

I punched him in the arm playfully "oh shut up."

"So are you gonna go to the party tonight? " I asked zay .
"Of course why wouldn't I go. Are you gonna be going?" He asked me.

Umm i dont know honestly. Lucas is gonna be their. And if lucas is their that means riley,farkle, and smackle are also gonna be their. "I told him.

"Oh come on blondie. Its not like your gonna bumo into them their. There will be like 300 people their." He said. "And plus how awkward could it be to see ur ex bestfriends and your old crush their"

"Um it would be extremely awkward" I say "its just like you running into vannesa their"

"Ehh im over vannesa so it wouldnt be that awkward" he tells me. I raise my eyebrow at him because I knew he still liked her.
"Let it out" I told him.

"VANNESSAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" He yells.

"Fine I'll go" I tell him.

"Yes we should go get ready then" he tells me.
"Yea can you pick me up at 7:30 and take me?" I asked him.
"Yea no problem" he says while grabbing his smoothie and leaving.

I walk home and get ready for the party that starts in an hour and a half.