Confusions...

Confusions...

I was in my room thinking about what happened today. I hated the fact that i was just a vegetable. I had no responses, just dead with breadth. It is really confusing.

Now for the big question, should i go to college tomorrow or not ????

If i go i have to go for the field trip and then endure, God knows what decaying piece of shit and then come drenched in sweat and stand a long day of head cracking sun.

These are the cons, so what are the pros...??

I get to see him, spend a whole day with him and can come to a conclusion on the doubt that has been growing constantly on my mind.

Well.... i think the pros weigh heavier than the cons... :D

I go stand in front of the mirror and look at me. Examining and scrutinizing my appearance.

Plain, tall with an even skin tone, no makeup, clear face, wavy hair till my mid-sec, with my cheeks blossoming with colour and my eyes twinkling with excitement. This is who i am, without the excitement that is. Will anyone be in love with me, let alone love, will anyone like me in a “you are my life, love etc” manner.

“Don’t get your hopes too high Mia, life is not fair” i told myself and patted my shoulder.

I went down to make dinner and saw dad watching the television. I went and stood next to him and was shocked to see arsenal loose the match against Chelsea... what a shame.

I went into the kitchen and opened the shelf to see what the stats were on the provisions. They were low so i mentally noted to go shopping tomorrow or the day after.

I took out a pack of spaghetti and put them to boil and oven wrapped a potato. Taking out the meat sauce i placed it in the bowl and then went to make a simple salad of cucumber, onions, tomato and some other vegetables which i scourged through the fridge. Set the table and took the potato out , cut it and tossed it in butter with a dash of spices, smelled heavenly.

I called dad and we started eating together, taking about random things, enjoying a wonderful evening with my dad is really fun. I love him soooooooo much. I was wondering whether he knew that Mr. Parker visited. Hmmmmm.... gotta know....

“Dad, where did you go today evening???”, I asked him inquisitively.

“I had just gone to the store to get this irritating mobile repaired, it hanged up today afternoon”, he said.

“ Oh ok dad, just asked coz didn’t see you around in the evening”, i said innocently.

Greatest escape on earth... Phew.... so he dos’nt know that my over bearing, sensitive etc. PROF had come home.

I went upstairs to my room after clearing the dishes and leaving them to the maid to wash it and started to keep my things to go to college tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at college dressed in a simple jean and shirt with my jacket and especially my lab coat which was necessary and was underlined in the pamphlet given to us instructing the do’s  and don’ts on the field trip thus i wore something light. It’s already a very sunny day.

I went directly to the ladies room after going to the canteen and eating breakfast with Alice. She kept teasing me on how i’m gonna miss the whole day at school and the swimming practices etc. Trust Alice to lighten up the mood. In the ladies room i looked at myself and how different i looked in one day. Casually staring at how at ease i feel even though thinking about seeing a putrid corpse. Hahahaha...

 “Oh Mia whats happenin to u”. I thought to myself.

After about half an hour loafing around the campus i went to the parking lot where the college bus was standing to take us. I was waiting outside the bus with the other students with my bag when Lance ran up to me.

“Hey Mi... thought you were ditching on me today”, he asked.

“Oh... Lance you have very little faith in me would i ever leave you”. I replied battering my eyelashes at him.

“Ok sorry, stop teasing me Mia. I know that you are a very good girl so stop acting”, he told me with a wink and a sweet sly smile which made him look childish and cute.

I laughed heartily... i truly like this guy sooooo badly. We have to be the best lab partners ever. I was still in my laughing fit that i didn’t sense the person standing behind me. Only when Lance’s eyes became wide i sensed that.

“Well Ms. Abraham, good to see you laughing and enjoying yourself in the morning itself”, said Mr. Parker sarcastically.

And thus my wonderful “FIELD TRIP” day started with a wack....

~~~~~~~~~~~~&&&&&&&&~~~~~~~~~~~~&&&&&&&&&&~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment...

They mean a lot to me....

The next one will be more interesting i assure, i can understand that this chapter was quite lame... i agree... exams r catchin up to me i guess.... sorry

Nxt one will be good.. looking forward to update at soon as possible..... sorry fa this...:(

JJJJJJJJJJJJ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3