Flash back...

Flash Back...

The first day of college , making new friends and was enjoying every bit of it. Fresher’s day was good and the introductions were going around well on. When it came to classes my schedule was equal to both Kiera’s & Alice’s , so we loved it together.

Our first class was English literature and then we had crazy computer networks. Phewwww  that one really sucked , Prof. Blackmann was wayyyyyy black with his mood on the first day of college itself. One thing which I liked about Brickway was that , one could choose anyone subject out of their syllabus and  I chose BIOLOGY. I’ve always wanted to be a doc but i was pushed into majoring in computer.  We were all talking and that was the time he entered into the room... damn i started sweating the hell out. Tall , muscular , large brown eyes , angled jaw , soft full lips , my God... he was every girls dream & to touch it all up a cute pair of glasses. All the girls were ogling at him and every guy in class wanted to be him. He was awesome in his ways , the way he carried himself towards the dias and the way he just wrote VINCE PARKER on the board. Man just loved it. And when he started talking his voice was so manly and sexy , oozing authority in his room.

“Welcome people , I’m Vince Parker and i’m gonna be your biology professor this year , so please introduce yourselves, starting with ....( he looked around the room and spotted me)... you miss...??”

“ I’m Miriam Abraham , sir” , i looked at him boldly and spoke.

“Well nice to meet you Ms. Abraham , where are you from and what are your interests??”, he asked me and i could see that the whole class stared at me and him from our exchange. I flushed crimsom.

“I’m a pianist and love to read books , hearing music and well being me”, i answered and he chuckled.

“yes, you surely do Ms. Abraham...” , he had a sexy glint in his eyes which told me that he liked what i had said.

I sat down and every girl flirted with him during the intros and even Kiera and Alice started liking him. We had lunch and sat down for sometime , thats when i saw Mr. Parker approach us and he asked me to meet him in his room after college,  i could see Kiera smirking at me and Alice was totally confused.

“ wat do u think , Miriam.??” , Kiera asked me. I myself was at a loss of words and was staring at his retreating form.

“ i guess i have to check out what he wants with me” , i shrug and tell them.

We finished two more hours and then went up to take our bags. I left my friends near the parking lot and found Mr. Parker’s door ajar. I knocked & i got an immediate response.

“ come in” , he called out.

“ excuse me sir , did you want to talk to me???” , i asked without any emotions.

“ oh yes Miriam , I just wanted ask you a favour . i’ll give you some notes , just enter them will you in a drive and give it back to me tomorrow. It’s actually confidential work , so i trust that you will handle it properly.” , i was stunned and shocked.

“ hmmm , yes sir , i’ll give it to you tomorrow”

He handed me the notes and i left. When i entered the parking lot i saw both of my friends standing for me. I greeted them and told them that he had some work and he wan’t it over by tomorrow and hence he gave it to me . Thus  they shut the interrogation session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~$$$$$$$$$$~~~~~~~~~~~$$$$$$$$$$~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night I sat with the work that he had given me and was looking at the papers. The work was just to enters marks and then transfer it into a soft copy. That was done and i went down to have dinner with my family. After saying goodnight to my parents i went to my bed and slept peacefully like a small baby.

I didn’t know that it was morning so soon and i’m never a morning person. I can stay up late at night and i could even go without sleeping the whole night but if i sleep then its very difficult for me to wake up. I went to my washroom and took a very long hot shower which refreshed me , i went out of my room to see that my glass of milk was ready and i kissed my daddy on the cheek and went to college.

My mom died when i was in my senior year in school and i don’t like to re-surface . so i quit talking about her and when ever her topic comes up i just leave the room.  I went to the parking lot and saw the man who every girl in the whole campus wanted to see.

What was more fascinating was that he was leaning against a white BMW , that looked quite stunning , wearing a purple shirt and black pants with a deep violet that almost looked black with wind tousled hair and his specks .....  Man... he was surely a sight to see. The weirdest part was that we sort of looked at each other even before we were fully aware that he was Mr. Vince and i was Mia... well Mia is my nic name which everyone calls me.

“ Hello Miriam , good morning . i just wanted to know whether  you were able to finish my work without stressing you out.” , he asked me with his eyes shining with real care.

“ Ofcourse sir , i did finish your work and...”  ,  i took out my drive and handed out to him.

He took it from my hand and mumbled a thank you and that he’ll see me in class. I walked passed everyone towards the canteen and everyone were looking at his retreating form and then they looked at me. I walked directly to where my friends were and enjoyed my breakfast of waffle and maple syrup. Then we went to class.

The morning went in a flow and was quick , hence we enjoyed to the core and lunch came up soon enough. Thus the wonderful hour of Mr. Vince came up and all were very eager to go to class. Especially Kiera and Alice were too ecstatic to go to class. We went to class and i sat at my usual place that is at the back with a girl named Cathy. Cathy was a good and studious girl and stayed out of any trouble . i really liked her very much. Then the glorious man of every girls wildest dream entered into the room. He looked around and spotted me sitting in the last row. I looked at him and he smirked. Then he started with his lesson .

“ Class , please turn your pages to 125. Stan please stand up and read the digestive system of a frog , please.”, the class started to listen with pin drop silence. All just stared at the text books and the girls were looking at him with all lust and desire written all over their faces. The boy finished reading the passage and Mr. Vince started to explain about the passage in detail and told us that we have to submit an assignment on Friday which contains the respiratory system of a frog. Just before the bell could ring he called out.

“  Ms. Abraham , could you please step into my office at the end of the class” , everyone in class was staring wide eyed at me. Well i realy donno where this is gonna end.

Holy crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess everyone enjoyed my book, since this is my first attempt please do forgive my inadequate writing and i know there will be lots of grammatical and spelling errors so please do forgive me for them.

My next update will be soon , just that i have exams and all the stress is freaking me out.

Please do comment your views. Love to hear from you guys.

Love y’ll.... JJJJ <3 <3 < 3