Coming Back...

Coming Back...

 I saw him in the morning and i was enthralled that I was so lucky to have a glimpse of him at the starting of the day. Then we went to have breakfast in the canteen.

“ Hey what  about we go out on Friday “ , asks Charly one of my other friend whom i have the privilege of introducing to you as the college’s drop dead gorgeous girl. She has beautiful blonde hair and an exquisite figure , which’s every girls dream.

“ well.... ok , I’ll ask the other gals”, i replied.

“ It will be fun Mia , we can have a girls night & go shopping , clubbing . we can do anything we want”.

“ Charly , you know that i have to be home by 11 right”. My dad will freak out if i stay the night out.

“ Ofcourse i know that Mia , don’t worry we’ll get you home by 11”, she answered innocently.

Then we went to class as soon as the bell rang. I went through a whole lot of mind-fucking work in English , but somewhere behind , deep down in my mind i was waiting for biology hour. I didn’t know why.....hmmm..... must think about that.

After that dreadful class i had computer tech which went interestingly and so the hours went by and lunch arrived. Kiera & Alice were with me. We went upto the line and started chatting heartily. I asked them whether they would like to join on the trip on Friday night and they readily agreed to it.

I got a slice of pizza and a bottle of coke while my health conscious friends got salad and fruit juice.

I’ve never understood the concept of dieting till i saw how much starvation one undergoes to just stay skinny. Well not my league. Never my league. I’m not a foodie but i’m a damn junkie. I eat lots and lots of junk from pizzas , burgers etc. to soft drinks every damn food filled with calories is my speciality.

The bell went off and we rushed to class , so that we won’t be late. Mr. Vince was already in his place and started to distribute some notes about zoology and stuff. I went to my seat and sat down next to my partner who was a boy named Lance , he was a good guy and helped me out in biology and vice versa. I liked him he was funny and smart exactly the “ boy next door type”. After smiling at Lance and exchanging pleasantries i took a look at the notes which were being passed on earlier. They were about the process of  extracting adipocere from a decaying tissue , which is actually gross , i must add.

“ Class, tomorrow we are going on a field trip to a nearby mortuary , so that we can see how tissue decays organically. I’ve asked the morgue to keep a part of a corpse outside for 5 days to see how these changes happen. I hope no one has a weak stomach here”. Mr. Vince explained.

All the boys grinned from ear to ear as the girls felt squeamish. I was about to throw up all the food that i had eaten. Even though i love this kind of stuff , seeing a putrefying corpse is not on top of my to-do list.

I need a way to escape tomorrow... hmmm...  what to do.. think.... think.... think....  YUP, GOT IT......!!!!

I looked  up at Lance to see him look down at me. I smiled at him and he asked me.

“  Are you gonna ditch me tomorrow Mia , coz i don’t like that look on your face”, how did he find out.

“ what are you talking about Lance i won’t do anything to hurt you , now will i”. I looked up at him with big brown eyes.

“ we’ll see about that tomorrow Mia , i know about that pretty head of yours”, he said that with a smirk plastered on his face.

I looked up and gave him a lope sided grin. Then i looked ahead and saw a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring at me. I immediately looked at my notes , my heart fluttering like a humming birds wings. I looked up again tentatively and saw that he was talking to a girl who was in flirting with him openly and not to my surprise that girl was Mandy. The college SLUT. Seeing them together was rather fun coz she was drooling all over whereas he was being serious. Still i felt something rise against my chest , a new feeling , sensation which i hav’nt felt till now. A pang of jealousy.

Hmmm , should we do anything now... ???

I walked up to him.

“ Sir , may i just step out. I feel a bit sick”. I asked him and i saw concern pop into his eyes.

“ Of course Mia “, i blinked up at him , since when did he start calling me Mia???.

“ Thank you , sir”. I reply and he nods , dismissing Mandy .

I was walking through the hallway when i heard steps behind me to see Joe walk up to me and hand a note.

The note was from Charly and she has written to wait after school at the entrance of our green room. The green room is a room where classes go on sometimes , but it’s mostly deserted and a great place to hang out during and after college.

I started pacing through the campus and went to my car. I sat inside and started listening to Adele. I simply adore her. I was singing along with the song. I put the air conditioner on and nicely snuggled with a pillow. There will always be a heart shaped pillow in my car , it’s small and beautiful , especially it’s red, my favourite colour. It felt calm and quiet. My eyes started drooping and slowly i started to fall asleep. Then I started dreaming about deep chocolate brown eyes staring right into me and as the eyes stated getting closer with mine, my heartbeat started spiking and a deep sensation started rising , clenching in the pit of my stomach. A sweet swirl it created down there....

Suddenly i heard a noise , like someone tapping... i wanted the dream to continue , but that tapping noise started to get louder. I awoke.  I looked around and realized that i had slept in the car. I quickly turned off everything and hurriedly got out of the car. When i opened the door i saw the same pair of chocolate brown eyes staring at me.

“ what happened to you Mia, i was so worried. You asked me leave for just a few minute and now its been a whole hour. Your things were still at your place when the class got over , that’s when i started getting worried. Are you ill , should i take you to the doctor..??” , asked my biology teacher.

“ Sir, I’m sorry , i didn’t mean to fall asleep. I just had a slight headache”. How can i tell him that i ran since i was jealous seeing someone flirting with him. Not happening....

“ I searched for you , you were nowhere to be seen , not in your next class and not at any place that i know off. I came here to see whether your car was here or did you go anywhere driving off”. I looked up at him and saw pure concern and something within.

“ I’m sorry, sir”. I told him and he handed me my things.

“ should i drop you home if your unwell , i can bring your car back home after dropping you off”. I asked me and i was shocked. Why was he sooooo concerned about me.

“ I... it.... I’m .... I’m actually fine , sir. I can drive back home”. I stammered.

“ Give me a call immediately when you reach home, understood Ms. Abraham” . i nodded.

“ now go , college ends after this hour but you may leave”. He gave me permission and i got into my car and reversed out and left. I could see him standing at the same spot from my rear view window....

Whats up with him , suddenly so concerned......

~~~~~~~~~~~&&&&&&&&&&&&~~~~~~~~~&&&&&&&&&&&~~~~~~~

Plzzzzz comment and vote.....

This is my first time , so plzzzzz help me to here...

Vote and comment .... your comments are dearest to me....  <3 <3 <3 <3

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ