The Popular Boy And The Sexy Nerd Girl

Morning Lovely world! I thought out my thoughts in my head.

I could hear the sounds of the Tv in my brother's room. today's ny first day in collage. Well, now it's 6:45am. I can take my time to have a hot shower and take my time to choose my dress. my collage starts at 8:30am , I just love wasting my time.

Hi there!. let me tell you about myself.

I'm Hope Brian Mccan. I have brown eyes. I'm tall but I don't even know what's my own height but I know that I'm tall. Mirrors can tell. I have dark brown hair and I dip dyed the ends with purple. I'm 17 and born on March 1st 1996. I do have those sexy curves n f'more im fit. i go gym almost everyday, just need to admit that. I'm a Belieber and Smiler.My biggest Celeb crush is ..... um.. Well, Justin, obviously. I wanna be his everything but If dreams come true but, Never Say Never & Believe.

You may wonder where am I from?

I'm answering your question now.

I'm From Los Angeles, LA but I shifted to Atlanta, Georgia cus of money problems. My dad, Travis Mccan worked as a Director Of Sales in this 5 star hotel, Hard Rock Hotel & Café. While my mom, Noah Mccan worked as a teacher in SMS , Scot Middle School. I almost forget about my Big Brother, Louis Mccan. he's 25 , schooling in Atlanta University. he's not single but taken by Rozeline Swift. I'd never know that taylor swift have a little sister until she started to date my big bro. tbh, Roze is more prettier than her big sister. I'm just telling the truth.

I look at my clock and it's 7:05am. Time to get my precious hot bath.

I walk to my towel hanger and took off my towel from it. I throw my towel to my messy king bed and strip down myself. I went to the landuray and stuff my dirty cloths and walk back to my bed & take my towel and walk to the bathroom.

I went in and grab my electric toothbrush and put some new batteries and on it . after that I apply toothpaste on my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

after done brushing, I rinse my mouth with tap water and walk to the bath cubicle and on the shower tap and adjust it. As the hot water drip down my body. I stared singing As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber in the shower.

After finished showering. I wrap myself in my spongebob towel and walk out from my bathroom. I look over to my clock and it's 7:19. wow, long enough. I quickly dry myself and walk towards my wardrobe. I search for cloths to wear. after searching, I finally found my cutest outfit.

I put on my purple shirt that shows my abs on my tummy and words on my shirt that says " I love my #SWAG not yours". I wore my blue short-shorts than I put on my Black snapback that says " STFU " and I won't forget my precious Red Supras. I love supras and lastly light make up. I look at myself onto the mirror for a last look. I grab my purple bag and check the things I need. I took my Ipod and my IPhone 5 and put it into my bag. I can't leave without my ipod n iphone.

I step out from my room and close the lights and close the door shut.

I race down the stairs and run to the kitchen. When I arrive , I saw ny mom , Dad n my brother eating breakfast. I join them and prepare my own bread toast. once I finished the food. I wash my mouth and hands and wipe it with a towel. I went to my mom and Dad and give them a kiss on their cheeks and a big hug for my brother. I waved at them and leave the house. I walk to Jay, My driver and went into the car and he started to drive off to my new school. I can't wait to make new friends.