Chapter 11

WARNING: spg.

*Someone POV*

I wanna laugh so hard and loud so that everyone gonna notice that I'm here. Happy of what I saw.

Poor Sandra, muntik na syang mamatay dahil sa pag kaka dulas and it's because of her Best friend Mika.

I drink my tequila and smiled sweetly to everyone who is greeting me.

"I said, I'm sorry!"

I face at the pool and there is Mikaella. Shouting that she is sorry of what she did. Everyone is saying that its her fault kung hindi nya daw sana hinabol si Sandra hindi mangyayari yun

"The party is ruin because of her,"

If Cassandra fell in the ground, panigurado pupuno ng dugo ang pool. Maliligo ang mga tao dito ng dugo.

And I will be the first person who will jump in the bloody red pool. Enjoying!

I glared at the person who catch Sandra.

"Too bad, someone catch her."

Nang mag umpisa tumakbo si Sandra ay mabilis na lumapit yung Guy malapit kay Sandra. Kanina yung lalaki nasa pintoan ng pool, umiinom at nakikipag kwentuhan sa kaibigan nya but his eyes is stick on Sandra body. And when he saw that Sandra is running. He excuse his self to his friends and walk near to Sandra.

That's why he catch Sandra faster.

Binitawan nya ang hawak nyang bote just to save Sandra from falling.

"Tss. Tss. Tss."

I look at Mikaella who is so guilty and can't face everyone.

Kanina kasi, nang hinagis nya si Reah lahat na nakatingin sakanilang tatlo. Specially to Cassandra.

I'm not bisex, but I can agree that Cassandra body is perfect for the men's magazine. And her boobs is fucking attractive to every man. Specially that she is wearing a red swim wear that gives flavor to her body. It's perfect combination to her white fair skin, body and bikini.

The man enter the house habang hawak-hawak si Sandra sa braso nya. And obviously, she is crying so hard of what happened.

Poor little Sandra.

"Sayang lang talaga. Sana na dulas na lang sya,"

I smiled evilly and imagining the accident of her. Falling in the ground, her head will be the first to break and blood will pour out and fell in the pool water. And her bones will break inside and the doctor will said that she didn't make it and comatose for two weeks and after two weeks...

Everyone will be crying of her loss. Because she didn't make it. She's not strong enough to fight her battle...

She died...

Umiling ako at natawa sa iniisip ko.

"I'm not that devil. I just love accident."

I love to look every person who is suffering from pain.

I don't know. I'm just enjoying it and it gives me happiness.