#NotTrue

Remember Liam tweeted that? I do he might be talking about the rumours him and Sophie broke up but they really didn't so he wanted to confirm it so he tweeted that.

Well here is one of my rants again

I do really support Liam and Sophie but not to hate or anything at all I like Danielle way better.

I don't get why people hate people that is dating someone they love and the person sending the hate never even met her/him.

This might been the reason Danielle and Liam broke up, maybe Danielle couldn't take the hate anymore so they she broke up with him.

I'm not mad that she broke up with him I love her but I just wanted to say why do people hate on celebrity.

Yeah I don't like Miley Cyrus but do I send hate? The answer is no I don't.

I don't like Justin Beiber but do I send hate to him. No n-o No. It's not right sending hate.

If you don't like that someone/celebrity doesn't mean you have to send hate or bully them.

They didn't sign up for that and yeah if they want to become famous they have to deal with the hate but their is no reason for a someone to send death threats to someone or send hate to her telling her something like asking her to kill herself. That is just wrong.

Who would do that?

No one deserves to be hated.

Why hate on some one just because you don't like them. Why?

That is just totally wrong.

I would never do that to someone.

I don't get why they need to send hate to someone they do hate.

What have they ever done to you?

Maybe they did something but really their aren't any really good reasons for hating someone.

If you are sending hate to a celebrity just stop.

Vote is you agree if people would just stop hating on celebrity's or just comment.

Thanks for reading this rant now on to my day.

I went to the library today. Then I got ice cream YAY. Then I came home and ate some of my Halloween candy.

I got really Hyper.

Now I'm just here writing and ranting about stuff.

Tomorrow is Monday. Noooooooooo I hate Mondays:(

*sighs*

I gotta go but love you guys MWAU

BBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE