Second chance mate

Channel pov....

I woke up screaming in pain. I feel off the bed still screaming holding my stomach and neck.

Charlie ran over to me asking me what's wrong.

"I think he is with someone else." I say to him screaming in pain.

He tries to hold me but I just kick him away feeling sparks go through me.

I looked at him and he stares at me. "Mate" he says and I just stare at him in shock.

"Let me mark you. It'll take the pain away. I'll treat you right please. Your my new mate now"

I nodded and he held me and kissed me which I kissed back. He slowly went down to my neck kissing it softly making me moan. He slowly winked his canines in my old mark making a new one making me wince in pain.

When he was done he kissed my neck again and I marked him back.

When I was done he held me so close to him and I enjoyed it. Every time we touched I felt sparks go through me. I loved it. I always wanted to be touched. Always wanted to be held close to my mate. Now I am. It feels so good. I never wanted to leave.

"What you to do today princess"

"I need some clothes"

"Alright I'll take you shopping"

"You have shops out here"

"No no we have to go to the human part."

"Oh alright"

He picks me up and tells me I can stay in my pjs and put on some slides. He leads the way out the house and into the forest. He wanted to shift to our wolf but I just wanted to walk and get use to my new surroundings. It took bout 45 minutes to get to the human side of town and it looked like everyone was in a rush today. We went into target and I grabbed a buggy.

"Pick as much clothes as you want and need"

"Really, I don't want to spend your money"

"Your mine and I'll buy you what ever you need. I will spoil you until we both die"

I blushed and nodded my head and went to the woman section and looked through clothes. I found about 30 shirts, 25 pair of pants and 5 pair of shorts, lots of underwear and bras, and 10 pairs of shoes.

I was dragging around two full buggy's and I instantly started to regret getting all this. I mean he did say he would spoil my but still.

"Your not putting it back I'm buying all of it so let's go"

"How you know I wanted to put it back"

"We are mates now so I can read get into your thoughts"

"Oh yeah"

He smiled and we went to the cashier and she rung everything up. The price was 350 dollars and Charlie happily paid it for me not hesitating at all. We both grabbed three bags each and went out the store.

"I'll shift to my wolf and I will use my vampire speed to get us home"

"You sure, I'm pretty heavy and we got bags. I don't want to hurt you baby. We can just walk"

"No I'll be fine promise"

I shifted to my wolf and lowered myself down so he can climb onto of me. I stood up and he wasn't as heavy as I thought. I picked my bags off the floor with my mouth and started to trot.

"Never done this before, it's like riding a pony." He laughed and I laughed mentally. I started picking up the pace so I was lightly jogging. Once I felt him tighten his grip on my fur I took off running. I used my wolf and vampire speed and was dodging trees like there was no tomorrow.

I got to the house in 10 minutes tops and went through the back door since I saw it slightly open and squeezed my way through with some help from Charlie. I shifted back and threw on his shirt that covered my figured loosely.

"That was so amazing baby, I never did or been in anything like that. I felt the rush go through my veins and it was oh my god." He paused for a second before saying "I'm acting like a girl" he groaned and I busted out laughing.

"That's not funny" he said sticking his tongue out making me laugh harder.

"But...your so cute when you said that, I'm glad you like it because not many people do it. Wolfs are fast yes but not that fast but we can keep up to a car going at least 85 mph. Vampires go faster than that but not as fast as a hybrid."

"Wow so how fast was we going"

"About 105 mph"

"Woah"  his mouth hanging open and eyes popping out his head.  "We should watch a movie"

"Yes but hold on"  I put my bags in our room and closed the back door locking it. I laid beside Charlie who was already scrolling through Netflix through the scary movies. "Want to get to know each more tomorrow?"

"Sure why not"

He picked insidious 3 and we watched it until we both fell asleep during the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just a filler guys. It will get better.