"Okay, just making sure," Jumba said to him. "But I would hurry if I were being you!"

"We'll get him." Atticus said as he flew off after the experiment.

The experiment giggled as he flew all around Pleakley's bloodstream. Atticus began to continue following the experiment. The experiment laughed as it was able to escape them by making an antibody block their glass which made them blinded from the outside.

"Oh, come on!" Atticus exclaimed.

"It burns!" Lilo yelped. "Why does it burn?!"

"Don't worry, we'll get it off." Mo promised as she pushed a button to shake the vehicle to shake off the antibody.

Stitch giggled until they saw more antibodies swarming for them.

"Oh, no, they must think we're here to infect Pleakley's body." Darla said.

"I think we made them mad." Lilo frowned.

"This is bad!" Atticus said as he tried to drive past the antibodies.

"This is all that experiment's fault!" Yuki exclaimed.

"Think of something, Wiccan Boy!" Cherry shook Atticus.

"Yeah and make it quick." Patch said.

"I'm thinking... I'm thinking..." Atticus squeezed the steering wheel, he then turned all around as the antibodies chased them and made them end up in an enzyme. "Bull's Eye!"

Stitch looked back as they went through a different hole. "They stopped!"

"Oh, no, guys; I think I got us to Pleakley's heart." Atticus said.

"No, no, go back!" Jumba told the others. "You must be making U-Turn!"

"Uh, a little late for that Jumba; we're already caught in the current." Atticus said.

They were then sucked in and brought through, but nothing bad had happened.

"That wasn't so bad," Cherry smiled, then realized something. "Wait... How many hearts do Pleakley's people have?!"

"Two hearts." Jumba told them.

"Okay, this is bad now..." Cherry said. "The lower the hearts is bad in alien biology... This heart is bad news. It's gonna suck us up!"

"Not unless we time it just right." Atticus said.

"Set the coordinates, "Teresa took over. "We need to be asymmetrical just enough with a quarter across the diagonal with the X and Y axis."

This left them all but her jaw-dropped that she knew that.

"Oh, I'll get it!" Teresa sighed and moved the car. "One... Two... THREE!"

The car then moved forward at the right time, but they then had spun around violently.

"WHOA!" They all screamed.

"Teresa, I never knew you were that smart!" Lilo smiled.

Teresa smiled bashfully. "It's nothing really."

"How much studying do you do at home?" Atticus smiled.

"Kind of a lot..." Teresa replied. "I'm mostly interested in science."

"Cool." Atticus smiled.

Teresa smiled shyly as she showed off her true intelligence.

"Phew, that was close..." Cherry said as they escaped Pleakley's heart. 'Now, where is that ill experiment?"

"He can't be too far." Darla said.

It was quiet from Jumba and they seemed to crash, but they hoped they didn't hit anything important in the noodle alien's body.

"What did we hit?" Mo asked.

"I think we just bumped against a vessel." Darla said.

Jumba's voice broke up as he tried to get a hold of them, but it didn't seem to be any use.

"I wonder how things are going on outside." Atticus said.

"I have a bad feeling deep inside..." Elena held her stomach. "Something in my gut is telling me something horrible is happening."

"Same here." Yuki said.

"Oh, come on, what could happen?" Lilo shrugged.

"Doesn't Gantu have his own way of finding out if one of the experiments has been activated so he could give it to Hamsterwheel?" Teresa asked.

"Oh, no..." Darla said.

"I think he came in here," Lilo turned the car into somewhere else and spotted a sign. "'Digestion City'?"

"This must be his stomach." Mo assumed.

"Ugh, cornflakes look better in the bowl." Teresa shuddered.

"You said it." Lilo added.