Three-his school fuckgirl, part 2

As he dragged me down the hall towards the empty classroom, I hoped no one saw us. I didn't want anyone to think we were dating. This was a one time thing . . . right?
When we got to the empty classroom, he pushed me inside before locking the door and closing the blinds tightly. He sat me on a desk. He kissed me, and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, returning the kiss. He pulled away. I pouted.
"Take off your clothes."
"What!?" I squealed. Surely he wasn't serious?
He leaned in and whispered seductively, "Do you want me to?"
I was going to protest, but I nodded instead. He stripped himself first. He was so hot. His dick was already hard as hell. He took off my clothes next. He moaned at the sight of my dripping pussy and small breasts.
Suddenly he shoved his boxers into my mouth. I made of protest, but he just chuckled.
"I, unlike you, can control my noises during sex." I blushed furiously. "Don't worry, I'll fill your mouth up with something else later."
He kissed my neck, and I threw my head back. He sucked and bit at my collarbone, and I'm sure he left bruises. He traveled down ward and sucked at my nipple. I shuddered. He grazed it with his teeth and I would have moaned if his boxers weren't filling my mouth. He traveled upward again, planting a kiss on my cheek before slamming his dick into my sopping pussy. I screamed, but even I could barely hear it. I guess he was right. I do need a gag. I gripped his bag tightly. He slams into me again. This time I scream in pleasure. He slams in again and again and again, but suddenly its over because we both cum hard. I huff and pant, an I take out his underwear.
"That was . . . nice," I pant.
"Oh, we're not over yet." I look at him questioningly, and he just smirks. He grabs my wrist and pulls me off the desk onto the ground. He pushes on my shoulders and I fall onto my knees. He shoves his dick into my mouth, and I gag. He doesn't stop, and I love it. I love his dick in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around it, and he moans loudly. I hold up my panties and he takes them and shoves them in his mouth. I rub my hand on the length I can't fit in my mouth, and bob my head on the rest. He grips the desk and throws his head back in lust. I gently caress his balls, and this sends him over the edge. He cums hard in my mouth. I was gonna swallow it. Instead I reach up and kiss him and transfer it over to his mouth. I see him swallow it.
"Wanna do this again sometime?" he asks.
"How 'bout next week?"
"Yea, next week sounds good."
We both go to our next classes. I can't wait 'til next week.