Don't forget about me......

Back with another chapter enjoy guys.

Previously on Adøpted by Twenty Øne Piløts...

Morgan looks for Anathema through her house, then realizing that Ana is not there, and that there's blood on the floor. She goes to her neighbors house to use the phone when suddenly the mysterious neighbor knocks her out. She wakes up anathema and they run to the door when suddenly.....

Anathema: I don't had a sister, do I?

Big sister: Yes, that's kinda what I just said.

Big sister: We have went to the same orphanage for years! Everytime I came up to say hi you always said hi back but never oh snap that's my sister!

Anathema: I was three, why didn't you just tell me you were my sister.

Big sister: They kept you on the baby center and I was not a baby, obviously.

Anathema: It seems like I'm the big sister.

Big sister: Why do you say that?

Anathema: You seem like you have the smaller brain.

Every one chuckles a little bit.

Big sister: SHUT IT ALL OF YOU *cough cough* anyway, I waited and waited and waited and waited. And you never said anything!

Anathema: I'm gonna be using big girl letters so stay with me sis. Its been 10 years *starts to count* and 10, you would think that you would have just a crumb of common sense to walk up to me at a appropriate age like 5 or 6, or even 7. AND SAY HEY I'M - what's your name?

Big sister: Jenna....

Anathema: Thanks....I'M JEENA AND I'M YOUR BIG SISTER! NICE TO MEET YOU...

Jenna: Why am I having this conversation, I should be getting revenge on you.

Anathema: Why!

Jenna: You stole my spot for being adopted by twenty one pilots. The story is suppose to be about me!

Tyler: Look I won't tell anyone about this kidnapping. Now, you don't deserve this like at all but we are generous people, right Josh?

Josh: ah yeah totally.

Tyler: Anyway, I won't tell anybody about the kidnapping, Ana and Morgan can clean up up Morgan's house-

Morgan: What! The psychopath should clean it up!

Tyler: She has to go sign some adoption papers.

Anathema: HUH?

Tyler: Your sister is moving in! yay...

Anathema: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Yay, guys thanks for reading the story, I really need your opinion on this, should Tyler, Josh, Debby, Jenna, Other Jenna, and Anathema move into a mansion, A regular house, or stay in an apartment? Put your comments down below and thanks for reading. |-/