Not Today XD

Hey guys its been a while sense i published, but i'm back and ready too write. Anyway as you might noticed i deleted one of my books, I'm sorry if you loved it but this one should be better. So enjoy XD

I look into my locker and see a half eaten snikerz, a sock, some broken pencils and a dead cockroach. I decide to clean it up but as i was cleaning someone came up behind me it was a girl who was about my height. She had a Michael Jackson shirt on and black converses with red skinny jeans, she smiled at me. She told me her name was Morgan and that she was new.

Morgan: So where ya from.

(Anathema): An orphanage.

Morgan: Oh.

Anathema: I dont wanna talk about it.

Morgan: Its cool soory for asking anyway whos your foster parents.

Anathema: Crap if she knows I was adopted by Josh and Tyler, im screwed.

Morgan:Hellooo who are they.

Anathema: Uhhh I dont feel comfortable about talking about them either.

Morgan: Oh its cool I understand.

Morgan and I walk into class and sit down. We didnt here anything the teacher was saying because we were busy talking. Morgan asked for my phone number s i gave it to her of course that was the only number in my phone after Josh took a crap on it. But i didnt have any contacts anyway except Josh and Tyler. The teacher started calling students to the front im in 10 grade so most of the people here new the school very well except me and Morgan.

Teacher: Can i see Anathema Dunn or is it Anathema Joseph?

Class: What the heck kind of name is Anathema. Why is her last name Joseph.

All of the class is confused at this point, i didnt wanna even get up. But of course Morgan has to tell the world.

Morgan: Anathema Dunneph-

Anathema: Dunn.

Morgan-Dunn, is right here.

Teacher: Miss Dunn please come up.

I walked up there slowly, everyone was looking at me like i was crazy. I finally got up there. I grinned at the teacher than turned around to the class.

Anathema: Hi im Anathema-

Student: Where are you from!

Anathema: An orphanage,my parents di-

Student: Did your parents divorce.

Anathema: No they died a few years ba-

Student: That sucks, do you miss them!

Anathema: Yes.

Teacher: Kaden shush. Is that all Miss Dunn.

Anathema: Yes si-

Kaden: Wait who are your foster parents!

Teacher: Kaden!

Anathema: Its cool, Kaden i dont like talking about them.

Kaden: Alright,You're hot.

Class: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Teacher: Kaden step out the door.

Well that was the most embarrassing moment of my life.

Anathema: Thanks a lot Morg.

Morgan: Dont call me that you make me sound like im a dead person.

Anathema: You're gonna be when we get out of class.

Morgan: In that case you are welcome. I made you seem less emo.

Anathema: I was never emo to began with.

Morgan: With a name like that, you should be. Plus who likes Twenty One Pilots anyway.

Anathema: A lot of people do.

Morgan: Even so wouldnt it be cool to be Adopted By Twenty One Pilots.

Anathema: Yeah its pretty cool.

Morgan: Its pretty cool?

Anathema I mean it would be cool. This is gonna be a long school year.

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter please if you havent read the other chapters please do that ill try to make chapters as much as i can. I know this is a very short chapter but bare with me ill try to make longer chapters. First one to comment gets to be featured in the book so please vote,like,comment and ill catch you guys later BYYYE. :D