Quiet Is Violent

YES YES YES YES Im am back with another chapter thats right another one. I could be listening to heathens a million times but i decided to stop doing that and start this chapter. Anyway I hope you enjoy my little heathens now take it slooow.

Its been 3 weeks sense that car wreck and 3 weeks sense i talked to the boys and Debby. Ive actually gotten used to being quiet. I went out for a walk so i could clearer my head. As I was going pass a ally i saw two guys disturbing a girl.

Random Guy: Hey c'mon girl just give me your bag and no one gets hurt. Simple as 1-2-

Next thing you know the girl kicks the guy in his balls.

Girl: Get away from me you pervs!

The other guy grabs her and starts slapping her in the face.

Random Guy #2: Wow some of you girls make some bad choices.

As he was going for another slap I jump in and grab his hand.

Anathema: I wouldnt do that if i was you.

Random Guy #2: Why do all the pretty ones have to play hero. Now Im gonna cry everytime I punch you.

Anathema: Shut up and dance.

He goes for a high punch. Why do guys always try to punch girls like that. I dodge it and kick him as hard as i could in the balls. He falls to the ground.

Anathema: Well looks like it game over.

Girl: Thank you, thank you for saving me!

Anathema: We probably should call the cops.

Girl: No! Lets keep them here. I dont feel like dealing with cops.

Anathema: Fine.

Aanthema: Anyway, whats your name.

Girl: Jayda.

Anathema: Cool name, my name is Anathema.

Girl: You have a beautiful name.

Anathema: Thanks, same to you.

Anathema: Well, I gotta go.

Girl: Wait! Do you want my number so we can keep in touch.

Anathema: Sure.

After i get her number i start walking back down the street. I put my headphones in my ears and start listening to heathens.

All my friends are heathens take it slow.

Wait for them to ask you who you know.

Please dont make any sudden moves.

You dont know the half of the abuse. blah blah blah you know the lyrics.

1 hour later

I decide to walk back home and then i see Josh and Debby on the front porch taking selfies. I askled them where Tyler was and they told me he was inside practicing alone. I decide to go in and try to apologize. Then i here him singing ride. Sing a long if you want.

I just wanna stay in the sun where I find

I know its hard sometimes.

At this moment I begin singing with Tyler.

Pieces of piece in the sun's piece of mind

I know its hard sometimes.

Yeah, I think the end just way too much.

But its fun to fantasize

All my enemies who wouldnt wish who i was

But its fun to fantasize

oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh x2

Im fallin so Im takin my time on my (r-i-i-i-i-de x2)

Oh, Im fallin so Im takin my time on my riiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-i-i-ide.

Takin my time on my riiiiiiiii-i-i-ide.

Tyler: Nice.

Anathema: Thanks you too.

Tyler: Is there anything you wanna tell me.

Anathema: Hey Tyler, Im sorry for the way i acted. Its just ive never been lectured before and it was kinda your fault for letting me drive with barely any experience.

Tyler: lol, yeah that was kinda stupid of me. But thats not what I was talking about.

Anathema: What else is there to talk about.

Tyler: I gotta call from the police department saying that you beat up to guys and put them in the hospital.

Anathema: Maybe we should save this for another chapter.

Alright my little heathens I really hope you like this chapter just put your first name in the comment section below and ill try to get you in the book. BYYYE.