Chapter 2 (picture of Logan on the side)

On the video, skip to 0:26.  This is where I got the intruder idea.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up to my stomach growling, I hadn’t eaten much yesterday because of my stomach, looking at the clock I realized that it was noon and I groaned, I had wasted half the day. I went out of my room and saw Logan.  He glared at me and hit my shoulder with his, sending my back into the wall.  I stood straight up and stomped over to him, trying to look him straight in the eyes, which was hard to do, considering I’m 5’8” and he’s 6’5”.

“What is your PROBLEM?” I said, raising my voice and glaring at him.   

“My PROBLEM is that I was trying to apologize yesterday, but you were being a jerk to me!” He yelled.  We were attracting attention, but I could care less.

“In case you didn’t notice, Logan, my stomach was killing me! I didn’t exactly feel up to having a conversation with you!” I said, throwing my arms in the air.

“You’re a girl! Shouldn’t you be used to cramps by now?!” he yelled.  Oh, he did not go there.

“That’s not the reason, numbskull!” I shouted, my eyes narrowing.

“Well, obviously it wasn’t that bad if you’re fine today.” He said, like he didn’t believe me. 

“Dude! Shut up! I never did anything to you! All I did was show up at your house.”

“This is exactly what you did wrong.  Just go home, we don’t want you here.”

“Logan! You need to calm down and think before you speak.” Aiden said coming to my side.  I just stood there, frozen.

“I meant every word.” He said icily.  I went to my room and grabbed my suitcase, throwing clothes into them.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Aiden asked, coming into my room.

“It’s obvious I’m not welcome here.” I said, wiping my tears away “So I’m leaving.  I don’t want to cause problems between you and your brothers.” Aiden grabbed my hands and took out my clothes.

“Cathy, you are being ridiculous, of course you are welcome here.” He said and I shook my head.

“No I’m not. Your brothers hate me.” I said and Aiden pulled me up.

“Come here, but be very quiet.” He said, putting a finger to his lips and leading me down the hall to a room, but stopping me just before we could get to the doorway.  “Listen” he mouthed.

“….way over the line, Logan! How could you say that to her! I don’t know what’s up with her, but she seems upset about something.” My mouth dropped.  Owen was lecturing Logan.

“I agree with Owen.  It doesn’t matter if you don’t like her, she’s right.  She hasn’t done anything wrong.  You need to apologize.” Levi was there too?

“I’ve tried apologizing to her! She won’t listen.  She’s so stubborn!”

“Here’s an idea, find another way to apologize, stupid.” Evan also? It sounded like someone got slapped.

“Ow! What was that for, Evan?!”

“You’re an idiot.” Evan said.  I was pulled away from the room by Aiden.

“Do you see? They like you; they just aren’t very good at expressing it.” He said and I nodded.  “If Logan tries to apologize, are you going to listen?” he asked and I thought about it for a moment before nodding. “Good.  He actually isn’t that bad of a person once you get to know him.