"What about his mother Loui..?? Ever thought about her..??" I was still concerned about that girl. Ofcourse she is mother of his child and she also have her rights on baby.

"To be honest I dont know.... I dont know Perrie... She is good woman. She had gone through many hates from my fans. I owe her that. But I cant just stay with her when my heart belongs to someone else." I just nodded in response. He was right you cant force anyone to be with you when he love someone else.

We talked some more. He told me how they all are enjoying their life. They are on break now. Liam Harry Niall how much I missed them. He promised me that he will bring Freddie to meet me and will be in touch with me. We were interrupted by doctor and 2 nurse.

"How are you feeling Miss. Edwards...??" Dr smiled at me politely.

"I am Good now... Thanks dr. But when can I go home...???" I hate hospital. The smell makes me sick.

"May be tomorrow. We cant let you go now. You need rest." I sighed 1 more day. After checking on my wound dr left the room. Loui said his goodbye and left. He had some urgent business to be taken care of.

I had waited for more then 30 minutes but Zayn never came. My eyes started to feel heavy sleep took over me again.

Flashback (more like a dream)

"Perrie lets go now we are already late" Eleanor yelled from downstairs for the tenth time in just 5 minutes.

"God El I am coming.." I looked myself last time in the mirror and left my room.

"Wow Pezz you are looking like angel came straight away from Heaven

"Wow Pezz you are looking like angel came straight away from Heaven." I hugged her.

"Thanks darling. But I am nothing infront of you. Trust me Loui will have really hard time today." I winked at her she blushed which made me laugh.

"Lets go now before they start assuming thing." I nodded and followed her out. We got into her car and drove off the car ride was silent which I was glad for El is introvert type of girl she is quite most of the time. Mom and Dad had gone to visit my grandmother so I dont have to worry about my curfew.

We are going to the party which is thrown by the queen of our college Emma Watson. She is beautiful with the best figure and most important her rich parents. Every single guy in our college want to be with her. She is a big flirt. I dont like her and this is the first time I am going to her party. I dont have anything against her but she is slutty type girl. She had also dated Zayn for good 2 weeks. This frustrate me still.

El parked the car infront of Emma farm house. Yes she had thrown party away from our main town in her farm house. Thats why it took good 30 minutes to reach here.

"Ready..??" El asked. I just nodded and followed her. Its not like that I had never attend a party. But this was something different I was getting the feeling that something was wrong. I shook my head to get rid of all the negative thoughts and went inside. The music was blasting people were dancing on the dance floor like crazy. Smell of alcohol hit my nose.

This is not good. I grabbed El hand she squeezed it and smiled at me. We made our way towards what I thought was kitchen. Once we reached I sighed loudly. Kitchen was better than that room. El laughed at my nervousness.

"Chill Boys will be here soon. Do you want to drink something...??" She asked while opening the fridge.

"Soft drink please" She passed me the can of soft drink and took a can of beer of herself. I hate anything related to alcohol.

"When they will come El I am getting bore over here" I complained.

"Loui texted me that they are almost here. Will reach in 5 to 10 minutes maximum." I nodded and took a huge gulp from my soft drink. I was glad that no one was in the kitchen.

"Here you both are" I turned around to see Harry and Taylor followed by Sophia and Liam. I hugged them. But the person I was looking for was not here yet.

"Where is Loui and Zayn ..??" El asked them pissed. I swear Loui will be punished for being late by El.

"Here we are darling." I gasped when I saw Zayn. He was looking like freaking Greek God in leather jacket. My bad boy. He smirked when he caught me checking him out.

"You look beautiful." He hugged me tightly.

"You dont look bad yourself." He raised an eyebrow giving me the look which said 'I-had-seen-you-checking-me-out' I laughed at him and blushed deep red.

"Come on love birds lets hit the dance floor" soon we all were out dancing and making fun of each other.

Everyone was drunk and enjoying themselves including Zayn. I excused myself and sat on the near by sofa sipping on my soft drink.

I was feeling uneasy minimum 10 guys had approached me already but I had rejected them all politely. Zayn was busy in dancing. Maybe he had drank too much of alcohol.

Suddenly from nowhere Emma came and started dancing with Zayn then she kissed him. My eyes widened. Zayn pulled her closer to him and Kissed her back. My body frozed tears brimmed in my eyes.

Loui saw me from dance floor he gave me confused look then he looked at what I was looking he left El and pulled Zayn away from Emma grip and punched him on his face. Everyone gasped including me. I wanted to go on dance floor but I was glued to that sofa.

The music was cut off and the lights were on. Loui was punching Zayn furiously. Boys tried to pull him away but he didnt stop.

I saw blood ozing out from Zayn nose. I jumped up and went towards dance floor. "STOP IT...!" I yelled making Loui stop. He looked at me his eyes softened. Zayn was unconcious on the floor.

"El please take me home." I swear I saw Emma smirking at me. But I just ignored her and left the part.

Flashback End

Loui was always the most possessive one about me. A single tear escaped my eyes. I am no longer in mood to sleep niether I wanna open my eyes. I heard my room door open. I pretended to sleep in no mood to talk.

I felt someone kiss on my forehead. Those lips I am aware of them. The lips which send sparks all over my body.

Zayn....

"I am sorry Pezz" he whispered. I wanted to ask him why he had hurted me. I wanted to ask him everything. But I cant...I cant let my walls down again.

He is happy with her. He had moved on...