Chapter 11

"Yein-ah! Yein-ah!" 

Mingyu called excitedly upon seeing a girl with long straight hair from the distance. His girlfriend left with her manager the other day for their MT in Jeju and didn't give him any idea when she'll be back. All he knew was that he's been waiting for her and was overjoyed to see her in the streets.

Mingyu's face lit up as the girl looked his way. He ran towards the girl and gave her a hug, a wide smiled plastered on his face. It was weird why the girl didn't budge at all, when Yein used to squirm whenever he hugs her like that.

"E-Excuse me?" the girl looked at him confusedly.

"E-Err, sorry, I thought you were my girlfriend." Mingyu told her upon realizing he had mistaken this girl for Yein, though she looked like her. 

"Are you trying to pick me up?" asked the girl, blushing by the fact that this handsome boy hugged her just now.

"A-Ani! I mistook you for someone. You looked just like her." he explained. He felt embarrassed, too. "You look familiar though."

"Ah, I'm Halla, from The Ark." the girl introduced. 

"Ah, I might've heard of you before."

"Mingyu-ya! Kajja!" called Wonwoo.

"Oh, right. Sorry again for earlier." Mingyu bowed politely and jogged back to his group. "Coming, hyung!"

Halla stared at him for a while. She was star-struck. He was really cute and he seemed to be part of a famous boy group. She went on her way wondering who it was that she looked like for this cute boy to hug her like that.

Meanwhile, Yein was already in the plane coming from Jeju. She looked outside the window and stared at the clouds, her thoughts flying. She started to smile a little while listening to music. She was in a very good mood.

"Yein-ah, you seem happy." Sujeong nudged her with a smile.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." Yein smiled back at her, taking her earphones off. "I'm sad we left Jeju, but I'm pretty excited to come back to Seoul."

"Oh~ Is it because of Mingyu?"

"Yeah." Yein answered shyly. Sujeong could see the excitement in her dongsaeng's eyes.

"Aigoo~ I never thought you'd be head over heels for that guy. I really thought you'd date Jungkook."

"Unnie, it's boring when you date a person you look like. It's almost as if you're dating yourself whenever you look at them."