Chapter 1

"Kim Mingyu, what have you done?!"

"Oh, Jung Yein!" Mingyu grinned widely seeing Yein a few meters away from him. She was puffing her cheeks, clenching her fists and looking at him like an angry squirrel. She looked so cute, Mingyu thought.

"Pabo!" she said and marched towards him, hitting his chest.

"Ah, wae~?" Mingyu looked at her, crossing his arms over his chest. "What did I do?"

"You made things worse! It's all over the internet now!"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act innocent with me, Kim Mingyu. I know you know it!"

"Ah, that kiss?" Mingyu looked at her like he knew nothing.

She looked at him with squinted eyes. He chuckled and hugged her waist, leaving their faces closer to each other. She hit his chest again, knowing eagle eyes are around every corner. Not to mention his co-members where there, too.

"Hajima, Kim Mingyu, whatever you're thinking of doing."

"Ya, don't Kim Mingyu me, Jung Yein. I'm older than you. Call me 'oppa'."

"Tch."

Yein wondered how she ended up dating this guy. She looked back to last week, last month, last year, and finally she remembered.

It was back in her second year in high school when she met Mingyu (third year, tall, cute, looks best when he smiles), her sunbae from a different school. It was only at the inter-school basketball tournaments when their paths crossed. She had ended up in a little argument with Mingyu's team captain.

"Go find another place to practice at!"

"No, you go! This is our gym!"

"But isn't that against the rules? Playing before the official game? Ah, you must be desperate to win if you're doing this much."

"Mwo?! Why you little--" The team captain was about to throw the ball at Yein when Mingyu smacked the ball out of his hands.

"Hyung, hajima. We'll get in bigger trouble." Mingyu told him and glanced at Yein to apologize. "Mianhamnida, we'll get going now."

The girls from Yein's team thought he was really cool, but Yein was only relieved she didn't get hit, and her performance was enough for her to worry about.

The gym was soon full of spectators, and Yein's teammates were making a fuss about Mingyu giving out food at the bleachers. Yein watched him and thought he was cute being thoughtful like that. What the hell, Jung Yein? Get your head together, she thought.