"You know about my hallucinations?" he questioned immediately, pulling his brows low.

   "Uh yeah, I was kind of desperate to know if I was somewhat of the reason why you wanted to...yeah," I replied ruefully, running my fingers through my hair habitually. He simply nodded in response, fingers tugging at his lip ring, unsure of what to say.

   "I forgive you," he finally spoke up, causing me to sigh in relief. I was a bit surprised. I didn't think he'd forgive me that easily, but he seems to understand why without me even explaining as much.

   "Thank you, Harry," I expressed my gratitude, making him nod slightly, pressing his lips together. "You're being really understanding about this, I appreciate that."

"It's okay. I understand why you acted like that, everyone has different ways of grieving. You were obviously just mad she died under my watch rather than yours, since you probably have that protective nature over her just like I do," he rambled a bit before he stopped when he noticed me gazing at him strangely. "What?"

"N-Nothing. You've got that really spot on! She was like family to me, and since her father died the need for me to be there for her increased, since I've been her best friend for about six years. She's never had a good boyfriend like you, her last ones were dicks and I was a bit wary about you. Apologies for that," I laughed anxiously, making him shake his head in amusement.

"It's fine, I understand, really. Was there any other reason for why you just stopped blaming me?" he questioned curiously, pursing his lips as I nodded.

   "Yeah, I remembered my last conversation with Scarlett when I was thinking up an apology. I just knew that she would've been disappointed if she knew I was blaming you like this, plus you mean the world to her and the least I could do for her is be there for you now that she's gone," I shrugged lightly, trying to ignore how his eyebrows shot up.

   "She said I meant the world to her?" he questioned quickly, causing a small grin to appear on my face.

   "Not during the last conversation, but definitely during many other conversations," I laughed lightly, causing a tiny smile to appear on Harry's face. "She loved you a lot, Harry," I told him sincerely, making him smile again but only with sadness this time.

   "I love no one but her, I've just discovered recently. But she is far away, and I am here alone," he said solemnly, the pain in his tone making my body flood with pity.

   "You're not alone, Harry," I spoke up quietly. "You have so many people by your side, including me, so don't ever think you're alone."

   "Yeah but without her it feels like I'm alone. Every time I come back to my apartment, I always expect to see her sleeping in my bed, or crying over a sappy movie, or baking or writing in her journal. Every time I shower, or sleep, or cook in my kitchen, I feel like I'm alone, because I used to do those things with her," he sighed sadly, making me nod in understanding.

   "I get you," I uttered, pressing my lips together as we shared a look. "I feel alone too y'know. I don't know any of these people here as well as she did, I only knew her. I felt alone when she was gone for all those months, worried sick, thinking she was dead or something. It was hard because she was the only person I cared about, other than my grandma and my dog, whom both passed away."

   "So, yeah I really feel you Harry when you say that you feel alone. I've known her for ages, for her to just be gone like that all of a sudden, is horrible. It's painful living without her, but not impossible," I told him.

   "You're right. It's not impossible, but it's incredibly hard," he exhaled heavily, running his ring-clad fingers through his hair.

   "Yeah but once we figure out how to then it'll get easier," I responded.