Hospital Rooms

Ross's POV

Me: Laura's in the hospital!!!

Everybody: What!!! Is she ok??

Me: I don't know, I'm going over there now.

Rydel: We'll meet you at the house later.

I got to the hospital after about a 20 minute drive. I talked to the receptionist at the front desk and she told me where Laura's room was. I finally found her room and saw that She was in her bed with her ankle in a cast. I ran over to the side of her bed, worried as ever.

Me: I got a call from somebody who works her and they told me you had fell down the stairs!

Laura: Ya, I triped over my own feet. Clumsy me!

Me: Well at least your okay, and that's all that matters to me. I was so worried!!!!

Laura: That's so sweet babe, but I'm ok. Thank you!

I kissed Laura on the forehead to show her that I really do care about her.

Me: I love you!

Laura: I love you too!

Hospital guy: Miss Marano, you are free to go home. You must come back in a few weeks to get that cast off, I will give a defenet date later on in the week.

Laura: Thank you so much for everything.

Me: Yeah, and thank you for calling me.

Doctor: Your welcome, take care.

With that, the doctor left and we were free to leave.

Me: Okay, do you want to come to my house?

Laura: Ya sure, I bet everybody is freaking out.

Me: Ya their were all really worried about you when I left, but I was the one who was the most worried.

Laura: Ya I know. And you better have been!

We got into his car and drove to the house. We pulled up to my house and I helped Laura out of my car because she fell asleep on the drive home. I carried her into the house everybody greeted us at the door but they quickly backed away when they realized she was asleep. I carried her up to the guest bed room and tucked her in then went back down stairs and explain what happened to Laura.

~213 reads!!!! You guys are so awesome!!!~