Together Forever (A Rydellington/Raura Fanfic)

Rydel's POV

I was in the middle of performing my song "Love Me Like That" when I snuck a look at Ratliff, who was looking at me smiling that big smile he did making me get butterfly's in my stomach, I have never felt like this around him. I shrugged it off and just continued to sing and the rest of the night I had the biggest smile on my face. After the show we all went back to our house and Ratliff stayed the night.

Ratliff: We'll that was one of the most amazing concerts we've ever done!

Ross: Yeah, and did you see that REALLY cute girl! She had the prettiest eyes and her smile was just s-

Everyone: We know!

Me: And now we're going to hear about her EVERY DAY for the next 5 MONTHS!

Ross: If only I wasn't with Laura?!

Laura: ROSS!!!!!!

Ross's POV

I didn't even realize Stormie, my mom had let Laura, my girlfriend in and she had heard all of all conversation meaning it looked like I didn't like her anymore which is completely untrue. But before I could say anything Laura stormed out of the room.

Me: OHHH man I was kidding it was Laura, she came to watch us perform.

Then I noticed she stormed out of the house and I quickly followed her.

Me: Laura wait let me explain.

Laura: what is there to explain ross you clearly don't want to date me anymore.

Me: Laura that's not true I still love you just as much as I did before.

Laura: We'll that doesn't explain the conversation you just had in there.

Me: It was you I was talking about no one else.

Laura: Ross that's so cute I'm so sorry I didn't believe you it's just that....

Me: it's ok I would of reacted the same way because your such a great girl.

Laura: and you're a great guy and I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: I love you too!!!!!!!

This moment was just simply flawless. I took her in my arms and kissed her with so much passion, I thought I was about melt.

Everybody: Owwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! You guys are soooooooooo cute together!!!!!

Rydel's POV

We all walked back inside together and started talking about are concert again. Riker started making fun of Rocky because he tripped on stage while he was doing the dance that he always does with Ross during Cali Girl. Ross started giggling and I just couldn't contain myself. Before I knew it, we were all falling over laughing, and I just had to fall right next to non other than Ratliff.

Ratliff: hey Delly!

Me: Oh right, sorry Rat.

We both looked at each other and right when we were in the perfect moment, Ratliff thought it was the perfect time to tickle me. And then it happened, I was laughing so hard that I began to snort. All of a sudden everyone started laughing at me and I got so embarrassed that the first thing that I thought of doing was running up to my room, and that I exactly what I did.

Ratliff's POV

I felt so bad I just made Rydel run away but the truth is that the way Rydel snorts is just so cute!!!! But I can't feel that way about her! I have a girlfriend and her name is... Um... Kelly and I think I'm in love with her and that's final. But I couldn't stop thinking about Rydel?! I have never felt this way about anyone, not even Kelly.

Rydel's POV:

I fell onto my bed and stuck my head under my pillow and started crying. I made the biggest fool of myself in front of Ratliff, but I don't know why I care so much because he has a girlfriend and we have been friends for years. All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door. I automatically said...

Me: Go away Ratliff.

Laura: It's not Ratliff, it's Laura can I come in?

Me: Yes.

Laura sat down on my bed and we started to talk.

Laura: Why did you think I was Ratliff?

Me: I don't know I just thought it was him.

Laura's POV

I don't know that much about Rydel and Ratliff's relationship, but I know they feel something I just don't now what yet but I know that when I'm playing Ally she has the same reaction to situations with Austin.

Me: I know you feel something.

Rydel: No I don't! Fine maybe I do have so small feelings for him, but that doesn't change the fact that he has a girlfriend. Besides, Kelly and I don't exactly get along.

Me: What do you mean!!!

Rydel: Well she hates me.

Me: I don't hate you and that's why we're best friends.

Rydel: Ya when I got you as my best friend I don't need BOYS.

Me: Well I need ross but no other boys and you only need your family and me.

Ratliff's POV

I was about to knock on Rydel's door when I heard Laura and Rydel talking about Kelly and me.

Rydel: No I don't! Fine maybe I do have so small feelings for him, but that doesn't change the fact that he has a girlfriend. Besides, Kelly and I don't exactly get along.

Me: What do you mean!!!

Rydel: Well she hates me.

The first thought that went through my mind was the fact that Rydel likes me! Finally! but my second thought was, is Kelly actually mean to my friend and why. I went into the bathroom and called Kelly for an explanation.

Kelly's POV

I was just finishing up my homework when I got a call from Ratliff.

(CONVO)

Me: Hey Rat

Ratliff: Hey, can I ask you a serious question?

Me: Ya anything

Ratliff: Are you being mean to Rydel.

Me: No! Where would you get that idea.

Ratliff: I don't know. Sorry for accusing you, love you bye.

Me: Love you too, do you want to hang out tomorrow.

Ratliff: Ya, I'll text you. Bye kell.

I don't know where he would get that idea from. I'm not mean to Rydel I'm just being serious around her and I'm sure she realizes that, besides Ratliff's my boyfriend and that's finale so who cares about what Rydel says, I don't and neither does Ratliff.

Ratliff POV

Of course I believe my girlfriend why would she lie to me maybe Rydel was talking about another Kelly. I decided to go back downstairs and rejoin the group. We were trying to decide on something to do so I suggested that we watch a movie, they agreed and we watched ross's favourite movie, Romeo and Juliet. About halfway through the movie Rydel and Laura came and joined us. Laura sat next to Ross and he put his arm around her kissing her on the check then Laura put her head on his shoulder. I wish that was me and Rydel, even if I do have Kelly, it's just different with us. Rydel sat next to me on the floor and I put my arm around her shoulder not caring about what everyone else would say. I just don't care about anyone else when Rydel is around. But suddenly she put her head on my shoulder and I started to get butterfly's in my stomach, but I calmed down and continued to watch the movie with my best friends in the whole world. Everybody went to bed after the movie was over. Laura fell asleep near the end of the movie so I offered to sleep on the couch, Ross carried Laura upstairs to the guest bedroom and then came back downstairs to thank me then went to his bedroom. I feel asleep on the couch just thinking about spending tomorrow with Kelly.