32

"Aight baby I gotta go you gonna be okay". Aubrey said

I nodded shifting Kinsey in my hands. "Yeah go do your thing".

He planted a kiss on my lips and one on Kinsey's cheek.

"I'll be home later tonight"

"Be safe baby I love you". I smiled

"I love you too baby girl". He smirked tapping my ass

I gently shoved his chest. "Bye Aubrey".

"Bye Crystal". He said walking out the house.

I sighed and walked away from the door. I sat Kinsey down and she walked into the kitchen.

I followed behind her and sat her in her high chair.

"India come eat". I yelled.

I heard her footsteps coming down the stairs and she ran into the kitchen plopping her self in the chair.

"Hi mommy". She smiled

I smiled back kissing her head. "Hi love bug".

"Mommy can I play with Ri Ri and Joy today". She said

"Not today baby we spent the weekend with them maybe in a few days".

She nodded and continued on eating. I grabbed my phone on the counter and texted my sister asking if she could come over.

"When you finish eating go upstairs so I can get you dressed". I said looking at India

She nodded and pushed her plate towards me.

I rose my eyebrow. "India go put your plate in the sink".

She huffed and stomped over to the sink. She threw her in plate and ran out the room.

This little girl done lost her mind . "India Marie Graham get your butt back here".

"What". She said

"Little girl loose the attitude before you get popped". I said

She sighed and looked down at the floor. "Sowwy mommy".

"It's alright just go to your room I'll be there in a second".

When she left I cleaned up the kitchen and took Kinsey out her chair. I walked up stairs and into the girls room.

It took me a good hour to get them both ready. I made sure they were both okay and then went into my room.

I took a quick shower and slipped on my army pants and my grey tank top. I put a black bandana on as a headband and sprayed some perfume.

I heard the doorbell ring and I jogged down the stairs. Checking my appearance once more before I answered the door.

"Hey sissy". She said hugging me

I smiled and hugged her back. "Hi Candace how are you".

She pulled back and bit her lip. "Im good but I kinda brought a surprise with me".

She moved aside and a little girl who looked around 2 or 3 looked up at me with piercing hazel eyes. Her curly mane surrounded her caramel face. She was a stunning image of Candace.