23

I woke up looking down at Aubrey sleeping on my chest.

I ran my fingers thorough his waves staring at the ceiling.

Gosh I was gonna miss my baby. Not being around my other half was gonna kill me the most but hopefully these next few weeks go by quick.

"Ughh". He groaned flipping over.

"What time is it". He mumbled

"8:00". I said.

He sighed loudly and opened his eyes looking at me.

"Good morning gorgeous". He huskily said

"Good morning baby". I said kissing him.

He smiled, his smile was the greatest if you didn't know.

"My flight leaves at 10 you still dropping me off". He said getting up.

I nodded following his actions.He wrapped his hands around me and pulled me into the bathroom.

"What are you doing". I said

"You gonna shower with ya boy". He said against my neck.

I chuckled and he let me go and turned on the bath water. We got in letting the warm water take over

I rested my back against his chest listening to his heart beat.

"Do you have to go". I mumbled

"Yeah baby I do". He said

I turned my head so I could look at him.

"But I'm going to miss you". I said poking out my lips

He kissed the side of my face. "Imma miss you too but this will go by quick". He said

I nodded leaning back against him. We finished washing up and got out to start getting ready.

I threw on a grey jumpsuit with my brown varsity jacket.
I slipped on my sandals and put on my gold watch and my earrings then sprayed some perfume.

Aubrey finished packing up his clothes and we left. We got to the airport and we both got out to say goodbye.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot". I said biting my lip so I wouldn't cry.
Why am I being so emotional.

"Ah baby". He said embracing me in a hug.

I wrapped my arms around him holding him tight. He rocked us back and forth kissing my forehead.

"You gon' be alright baby girl I'll be home before you know it". He said

"Okay don't miss me to much". I joked nudging him.

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Gimme some suga". He said pulling me close.

I laughed lightly and connected our lips together. He gripped my butt sucking on my bottom lip.

"Damn imma miss that ass". He mumbled

I laughed slapping his arm. "Just go Brey your gonna miss your flight".

He nodded kissing me one more time. "Bye Crystal I love you".

"Bye Brey I love you too text me when you land". I said smiling.

He smiled back and went inside the airport. I sighed lowly and walked back to my car.

I got inside and drove off to Amber's place.I got out my car and walked to her door