TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Three

Zacznij od początku

As we both entered my room, I felt my heart pick up as I saw a small note taped to the wall beside my window. 

Not bothering to see if Mel noticed the note, I quickly made my way towards it and clutched it tightly between my fingers

I missed you, and I really want to kiss you...

Meet me in the woods when you can?

Giggling lightly, I heard Mel laugh as well, and noticed for the first time her presence over my shoulder.

"Is he always this corny?" She wondered.

Rolling my eyes, I shrugged softly, "He's not corny," I defended him quickly, not able to keep a straight face when in reality I knew at times he was quite corny.

Mel laughed softly, "Well you better go now before I change my mind about covering for you," Mel shooed me.

Sending her a grateful smile, I quickly grabbed her into a hug, "You're definitely my best friend for a reason!" I exclaimed excited.

Laughing, Mel shrugged, and pushed her hair off her shoulder as a smile spread across her lips.

Returning her smile, I quickly turned away from her to face the window, and smiled as I saw a pair of blue eyes gazing at me from in the trees, coming from a familiar brown wolf.

Becoming more eager to get outside, I quickly swung my legs over the window, and stretched until toes felt the edge of the roof, and from there, I quickly brought myself down the ledge on the wall.

The moment my feet touched the ground, I realized I was barefoot, and just as  I was about to ignore it, a pair of my shoes came tumbling down from the window.

Glancing up, I saw Mel standing there with a smile spread across her face, "You might need those." She laughed lightly.

Smiling, I nodded, "Gosh, I love you Mel, you know me too well!" I laughed with her for a moment as I bent down and slipped on my shoes. 

Once they were both on my feet, I turned to face the woods, and found myself skipping towards them, a smile spread across my lips.

The moment I all but disappeared into the trees from my house, a pair of muscular arms slipped around my waist, bringing a gasp to my lips.

"You were just-" I began stopping short as Seth turned my chin around to press his lips softly against mine.

Kissing for a moment, I pulled away slowly after a moment, letting my lips linger close to his, "I was Wolfy," Seth began, his voice almost teasing as he spoke the nickname I have his wolf quite some time ago. "I wanted to kiss my mate so I changed back," He whispered softly, his breath falling warm across my neck, sending chills down my body as he called me his mate.