Chapter Seven

*Cami's POV*

"So about tonight..." Niall starts to say when the wooden door swings open interrupting him.

Liam steps out with a dark haired guy, who I assume is also in the frat. I watch as Niall steps aside letting them through with a large garbage can. Liam looks from Niall to me, I feel as if I'm caught doing something bad.

Oh right I am. I suddenly feel embarrassed and repulsed by the cigarette in my hand. I don't smoke these? Why did I take one from Niall? I drop it immediately feeling ashamed. God I'm disgusting.

The guys watch where it hit the ground for a second, then Liam shakes his head and looks up at me. I can't help but swoon over his perfectly chiseled face. God he is attractive. He's wearing a sweatshirt and has the sleeves rolled up, a snapback and shorts. Do all college boys wear hats all the time? Maybe it's a weekend thing.

"Hello Cami." He smiles at me. His voice is so deep and thick.

His smile is adorable and his eyes crinkle slightly at the sides. I notice Niall sizing him up, as if he is curious to how Liam knows my name. All too soon Liam looks away from me and over to Niall, adjusting his SnapBack. I want him to keep looking at me. Something about the way he carries himself with confidence and how attractive he is makes me want to keep his attention. The thought alone frightens me. I shake my head clearing my thoughts.

"I figured you could use some help but it looks like you don't need anything." Liam says, looking unsure and I immediately feel dumb.

How lazy do I look standing here smoking instead of cleaning? This is embarrassing.

"Oh yeah. No we were taking a break." Niall wiggles his cigarette then drops it on the ground. "We're going to help now."

"I don't smoke." The words leave my lips before I can stop them.

"Okay?" The guy I don't recognize says in a sarcastic voice and Niall laughs, making me feel stupid.

Liam smiles at me, so I try to let it slide and not show my embarrassment.

"Let's get cleaning Camille." Niall jokes and pokes me in the ribs.

I want to punch him in the face for calling me Camille. And also for laughing at me. I didn't think it was funny? And after last night? I try to think of something rude to say back but instead devise a different plan.

"Yes sir!" I purr and wink at Niall.

God I am pushing it. Niall seems pleasantly surprised, and smiles at me. I look over at Liam to catch him looking at me. When we make eye contact, he looks away. Hmmm... I want those brown eyes back on me.

I flip my hair over my shoulder non-dramatically to get it out of my face and walk away, swinging my hips knowing it will draw attention to my ass, which I happen to know looks great in these yoga pants. I wait for Niall to follow me and when he doesn't, I walk over to the tree with shoes hanging off it. Louis and Brooke are cleaning towards the front walkway, and I can hear Louis chattering away to her. The air is crisp and fresh, the sun shines warmly on my face and I feel sad that soon it will start to get cold as autumn, then winter arrive.

I glance quickly over to where Niall is and see none of them are looking at me. I quickly fluff my hair a little and hike up my boobs in my athletic shirt. This will get their attention.

"Niall come help me! I want to get on your shoulders so I can grab the shoes!" I lift my arms up to reach for a shoe, and when I can't reach I look over and pout at them.

Mission accomplished. They all look at me and the dark haired one grips Niall's shoulder and says something. I watch as Liam turns around and walks inside. Bummer. Oh well.