Chapter 20

Another talk show

"So we heard you guys Adopted How Is that going."She asked as Gerald cheesed and looked at me."Amazing Ryleigh is a Beautiful little  girl and She is an awesome addition to the family."He answered as she nodded."Now how are the kids adjusting?"She asked as she pulled a face."They protect her from all the boys that could potentially hurt her and they love her like no tomorrow and they obey the ladies first rule and makes that she and Lryica get first severing even they don't like it."He said as she laughed.

Time Skip

"I'm hungry."Ryleigh said kicking the back of Geralds seat."Ryleigh Stop!"He said as I grabbed her feet."We are going to eat and if you act up I'll pop you right here in the Resturant."I said as sat back up in her seat."That's how you do it."I said as she whined."Don't start."I said as she looked out the window.

Time Skip

"Why so crabby."Gerald asked as he drove home."I'm not."I said as he sighed and looked at the sleeping kids in the car."So why so Angry."He said as I shook my head."I'm not Angry not Crabby nor mad nor upset."I said as he turned into the driveway."Whatever you say."He said getting Cole and Ryleigh while I got Greyson."Don't Start."I said unlocking the door and walking into the boy's room."I love you, mommy."Greyson said with his eyes closed."Love, you too."I said as Gerald put cole in his bed."Can we talk."He said as I nodded.

"What did I do?"He said as I closed our bedroom door."Nothing why."I said as he analyzed me."Tell me what's wrong."He said trapping me in between the wall and his body."Nothing."I said as he shook his head."Just stop lying."He said taking off his jacket and taking out his phone and typing like his life depended on it."Hey, Mom."He said looking at me."yeah can you watch them for the weekend?"He said as i played with my fingers."Thanks."He said throwing his phone on the bed and walking out the room.

Gerald P.O.V

"What did I do?"I said as she closed our bedroom door."Nothing why."She said as I analyzed her .She looked Sad like she was missing something."Tell me what's wrong."I said trapping her in between the wall and my body."Nothing."She said as I shook his head.I can see it in her eyes she is missing something."Just stop lying."I said taking off my jacket and taking out my phone and dialing my  mom."Hey, Mom."I said looking at her.She looked sad and Confused."yeah can you watch them for the weekend?"I said as she played with her fingers.

"Thanks."I said throwing my phone on the bed and walking out the room to pack a bag for the kids."Where are we going, daddy?"Ryleigh asked as I smiled."Grammy's house."I said as she nodded."Cool, can I bring my dolls?"She asked as I nodded."Daddy we packed."Cole and Greyson said as I looked through their bag."I'll be back."I yelled as my wife that I thought I was enough for smiled as waved and kissed the kids goodbye."Don't go anywhere."I said as she nodded.

Time Skip

"I'm Back,"I said as Lryica walked downstairs still in her outfit."What wrong."I said as she opened her mouth."Don't lie."I said as she closed her mouth."I'm not."She said tearing up."Stop lying!"I yelled pushing her up against the wall."I'm not!."She yelled back as I shook my head and hit the wall,"Lying!"I yelled at her as she cried."I'm Empty."She said holding on to me."I know."I said rubbing her back."And nothing can fix me."She cried as I kissed her head."Why are you 'empty'?"I asked as he retreated from our hug."I don't know."She said pushing passed me.Here we go."I'm angry and sad and depressed and I feel lonely and Ugly."She said as I walked over to her."you are not ugly."I said as she nodded."Just because you said I'm not Ugly I'm supposed to believe it."She paused and looked at me."It all about I how to feel."She said as I nodded.

"I want you to feel like you are not ugly."I said as she nodded."I'll let you know when I do."She said wiping her tears as they fell as I sighed."Have you read the comments on my Latest IG post."She said as showing me the hate she got just because of a little baby weight.Of course, I didn't know to respond so I hugged her as her tears fell wetting my shirt."Like I said Before you did nothing."She said walking away from me."There has to be away for me to fix this."I said as she shook her head."I just need to workout and lose the weight."She said taking off her shirt and I saw a little baby weight in her hips but I loved her curves."No, you don't."I said ripping her sides."Yes, I do."She said as I shooked my head and kissed her cheek."No,You don't I love your curves they're sexy."I said as she laughed."No, they are not."She said walking into the bathroom."Oh, but they are."I said pushing her up against the sink.

"You are so Beautiful and Bootyful."I said as she laughed and smiled."I'm Serious you are amazing mom and wife and an even better friend."I said kissing her."Thanks for the pick me up."She said kissing me back."Bath or Shower?"She asked as I shrugged."Shower."I said she nodded.

A/N

I always leave it on awkward parts don't I?