unreleased chapter!?!?!

I watched as she danced slowly swaying her hips.She turns to face me and she smirked and turned around giving a full view.So I took this as a sign to come over.so I did.As I got closer she got farther.She walked away from me.So I followed."Talk smoothly."I thought."Make that two."I said as she whipped around and looked me up and down."So do you usually give guys something to look at and then walk away."That not getting any closer to your goal Dumbass now move a movement towards her."Well if they like what they see then yes."She said walking away Damn it,she a teaser."So your name is?"I question as she slipped her drink and look of sober."Miss Ann Aka Lryica and Yours."She answered as I remember that picture of her I jerked off to and many others that  I got off Google or Instagram or snapchat Don't Judge.

"I'm  Gerald AkaG-eazy."I watched her smirk and cross her legs and flip her hair over her shoulder as I stared at her boobs wondering what she looked like naked."Oh, your that guy."She moved again  Damn it she can her on my lap close to my friend."Why do you move so much?I examined her  beautiful chocolate skin and her chocolate eyes to match and her pink plump lips that seem to be getting closer to mine.She kissed me.She kissed me.Her lips touched mine.Not the guy in the corner mine.

"Not the guy next to us,Mine all mine not his not hers Just Mine.We kissed like with maniacs who fed off eachother who needed eachother."Let's go back to your place."Her eyes looked lustful yet peaceful yet damaged."Why can't we go back to your place?"She was also a very curious woman."Fine, we can go back to my place."I carried her out the club swerving away from the grinding drunk fuck ups."Did you bring your car?"Her ass so fat so plump so sexily pump that my hand can't grip it all.So close to my goal so close so close."Okay to mine we go,"I paused starting my car."why can't we go to you again."She smiled and shrugged.

"We can go to mine."She fiddled with her dress."Adress?"I tired of hiding my who was growing to the full potential."12154 Evans street Apartment 154."She  stared at my pants I'm not doing a good job of hiding it."Wait how do you live in an apartment and get into big clubs like that."I asked as a much-needed question."I'm a Designer and my place is getting repainted."She stared at me like a painting."Why are you staring at me?"I looked at her thru my side eye."You are interesting."She smiled and damn I feel in the gap in between her teeth it was so pretty and unperfect so not need yet so useful so need."Well, stop."My hand 'slipped' and  felt her rock hard nipple such a turn on."Fine oh stop this is it."Did she not realized it i believe she know but she is just ignoring it.

We walked in and I pushed on the couch and made her lay down and got on top until my song blasted thru the speaker."Oh, so you know my songs huh."She fumbled with the remote as i watched her while she got mad with the remote and placed it o the coffee table."Yes, and they are amazing."She pushed me over and climbed on top.We were making out until I need to know where the bedroom was."First door on the right."I picked her up and walked in her room leaving her dress in the living room and my shirts.

~Time Skip~

I meant to leave,I really did but she was just too good to leave so I hope if I stayed I would get that passion that fire that spark but this is ok too."G wake up."I closed my eyes and listen to her struggle."Why."I had woke up at like five."I have to pee."She squirmed."No, you don't.".I knew she did probably the only reason she woke up no matter how many times I kissed her neck or played with her hair."If you don't let go In going to release right here on you."She likes Jokes."Go pee you, weirdo."I sat down and examine her room not that many pictures of anything really."What are we doing having a lazy day."And that is"Yeah, Want to?"I snuggled close to her."Sure Netflix or Hulu."She stole my shirt off the floor."you look hot in my shirt.".Nice sized apples and then melons in the back."We can watch Hulu or Netflix."She seemed like a cheery person in the morning."Um, Hulu."What the hell is Hulu."Wanna watch Mockingjay part one."She offered."Nah Ninja Turtles."Grabbing her waist and pulling her closer."Fine."She said as TMNT played cross her T.V.

So I found this in my drafts this was supposed to be chap 2 but IDFLI changing it AA srry.And I was trying out a writing style Idk if I like it idk atm

for people who dont know some of the text slang i just used 

IDFLI-I dont feel like it

AA-At All

Srry-Sorry 

IDK-I dont Know 

enjoy