Chapter 13 - Hands what happened to you?

Начните с самого начала

Even as Zantha caught Ray Gentle hurried over to her parents. She knew, didn't just know but knew, Zantha would take care of her mate. At the moment she was being drawn to her dame and sire. She wrapped her arms around them and all three started crying. She had been needing this for so long. Now she had a real family. The pack was her family but this was her family and it felt so good.

Zantha scooped Ray up and exited the room. As she had expected Autumn and Smiles was outside. When Autumn directed her to set him on the floater she did, "Autumn, Silent Strength, and Dark Refreshing Storm are going to be occupied for a while." It would let everyone know the two people's new names. It also let Smiles know that Ray was going to be out for a while, "Dratted Liraque! This is going to knock him out for a while. Take him too medical and then to their rooms. I will remain with the others." She leaned over and nuzzled his cheek before entering the room again.

Smiles moved over to Zantha and gave her a good hug. This hadn't been expected but she could feel the rightness of the name changes, "Go comfort them and I will keep an eye on Ray while you take care of them. Storm is occupied at the moment. Don't worry about Kevin since he is going to be heading to the hot springs." After one more good hug she turned and left.

The three were still hugging and crying due to the emotions of the morning. Zantha moved over to them and wrapped her arms around them. She slowly started draining emotions off and comforting them, "Silent Strength, Dark Refreshing Storm, you are going to need to sit down shortly. I will make a meal for you and then you will need to sleep. Even as this used up Liraque Rayfuso's energy it will use yours up."

~~~

Kevin felt the surge of power though he didn't have any idea what it might mean. After a slight shake of his head he turned back to work. He would deal with his biological donors later. Right now he had a business to run. He had contacted the company lawyer and turned everything over to him. Even with Smiles help if they tried to face him again they would regret it. He would force them to forget they ever had a child. That idea was wrong but that was how angry he was over everything. With a deep slow breath, he forced those thoughts away.

Since it was a Saturday he finally stood since he couldn't focus. Thankfully he had some robes on so he headed straight down to the hot springs. A good soak would help him try and relax. When he entered the hot springs he found Stan was there with Nichole asleep next to him. Alonia was there as well as one or two others, "Thank goodness work is pretty much over for the weekend."

For a moment he squatted down next to Nichole and lightly stroked her hair, "Take care of her Stan. If you have any questions I will have time tomorrow. Today I am going to try and ignore everything, ignore my parents, and let Smiles or whoever give me a good massage."

After saying that he stripped and slipped into the water next to Alonia and wrapped an arm around her. He leaned against her slightly since he needed the comfort from a pack member. Between receiving the letter from his parent's lawyer and all the emotions surging around he needed it.

She wrapped an arm around him and turned slightly so he could lean against her, "Relax Pack Father and I will comfort you." She nuzzled his neck and gave him a light kiss. For now, he didn't need anything else.

Stan looked at Kevin when he briefly touched Nikky and nodded, "Will do Kevin. Not sure what to think at the moment but I am trying to understand. I would like to talk to you later but right now Nikky needs me." He had to look away when Kevin stripped and settled into the water. It wasn't anything against his being nude but he looked healthy and didn't have any scars. He settled for holding Nikky and trying to relax with his head resting in a neck support.