~ 9 ~

"PUNISHMENT?!? What the fuck do you mean punishment? I did nothing to deserve a fucking punishment you piece of shit. Let me go!!" Rose yelled as she was kicking and trying to break free from Nathan.

He said nothing and just kept walking. "Where are you taking me? We are on a fucking jet, we should be seated. Put me down!" She continued to scream and he continued to walk. He opened a door near the back of the jet.

"Where the hell are we? Answer me you bitch. What is this p-place?" She stuttered as he turned the lights on. She looked around the room. The light was very dim. All the furniture was black. And she saw a lot of unfamiliar objects. There was a leather bed that looked rather uncomfortable. It had cuffs attached to it. There was a bar on the floor with leather straps that looked as if it holds your feet in it and above it was a bar with leather straps to hold your hands. She continued to look around and got so scared that she decided to make a run for it.

Nathan caught her at the door. "You're not going anywhere babe. Well at least not until you finish getting punished." He said with a wicked smirk.

"Why the fuck are you punishing me. I didn't do anything." Rose pouted.

"Pouting isn't going to work baby. You were disrespectful in the car calling me a bitch and storming off after I spanked you. You were also very disrespectful to O'Brian, but you will apologize to him later about that."

"I wasn't disrespectful! You cursed at me and I told you it was rude. And you're a bitch and you know it.You deserve to be called one. Why wouldn't I storm off after you spank me like a child in front of O'Brian? That was so un fucking called for. Oh, and you're always rude to him, so why can't I be rude? I was mad and I didn't want to talk to him."

"You're about to get a punishment and you still have enough guts to call me a bitch. Haha very silly. I'm allowed to punish you when I want. You agreed to it, just remember that. You also can't talk to O'Brian like that because he does not work for you. He works for me. Now please just accept that you're getting a punishment."

"Of course I have guts. I don't take bullshit from anyone. But go ahead. Punish me, I don't care." Rose said as she rolled her eyes.

"Rolling your eyes will also get you punished. Anyways, do you remember the safe word?"

"It's pickled chips, right?"

"Correct. Now when I'm punishing you, you will address me as Sir. You are not allowed to have an orgasm unless I tell you that you can. If you do without my permission you will be in more trouble. I'm going to go get something. When I come back I want you on the floor completely naked, hair in a ponytail, on your knees with your feet crossed, and your hands behind your back. Please do as I say, I really don't want to get angry with you." He said as he walked out the room.

Why would I do this? Just because I was "bad." Ugh, I hate him, but I like him. But whatever I'll do it. I agreed and I'm curious.

She thought to herself as she took her clothes off. She put them on the bed and then got into position right next to the door.

It felt like forever until Nathan walked in with his shirt off and black jeans on that hung so low on his hips that Rose began to get wet. He walked over to her, bent down, and whispered into her ear with a low and seductive voice. "When I ask you something, or tell you to do something you say 'yes sir.' Do you understand me?"

"Yes" she replied. And he yanked her hair making her yelp.

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir." Rose replied angrily, but she decided to stay calm.

"Now stand up." He said with such coldness in his tone.

"Yes sir." She said as she quickly got up.