~ 5 ~

Am I really about to see my boss naked?!? I'm not going to lie and say I've never thought about this, but I never imagined it actually happening. I can't seem too willing, but I do want some more touchy action. I just couldn't believe tha-

And her train of thought was lost when she saw Nathaniel walk in with his big, long member. Her eyes sprung open and her mouth dropped in the shape of an O cause she had never seen one that big. Heck, she had never seen one at all.

"Rose, I really suggest you close your mouth because it is in the perfect shape for me to mouth fuck you... and I would be glad to do that."

Mouth fuck!?!?

She instantly closed her mouth and sat back in the bath. It smelled like vanilla heaven and the water was so warm and soothing. It made her skin turn scarlet, which actually turned Nathan on. He slowly got into the bath behind her. She gasped as she felt his dick graze across her ass. It sent chills all through her body making its way to her core. She was happy she was in the bath with him or else he would've noticed how wet she was.

He interrupted her train of thought and started asking her questions. "Are you are a virgin Ms. Conners?"

"I think that information should remain classified."

"Well you see, we have been working with each other for a long time now and barely know anything about each other. So I figured we could start asking questions and get to know each other better."

"Well, you didn't have to start with asking me such a personal question."

"Oh I'm sorry. What's you're favorite color then?" He said as he reached for the wash cloth to his side. He squirted it with soap and began to rub her back and went around to her breasts making her moan.

"Woah there tiger. That question is even more personal." She said with a slight giggle. He loved the way her laugh sounded and it made him smile. 

"Well I'd have to say I've always been a fan of black... It's so dark and mysterious." She answered.

"Well no wonder you wear black every day. But I'm not complaining, it looks great on you. But anyways, your turn."

"How long have you been a, um, D-D-D-Dom?"

"Wow, talk about not getting personal. But I've been a Dom for 6 years. Since I was 20 years old. I never really planned on being one, but some things just change a person.

Rose felt his body tense up as he continued to rub her arms and her legs.

"You don't have to answer anymore Nathan. It's your turn."

Why did he tense up like that? What is this thing that made him the way he is today? What changed him? She had to find out, but not just yet.

"Well I figured since you asked me something personal I can re ask if you're a virgin or not."

She sighed knowing he wasn't going to look at her the same once she answered. "Nathan, please don't laugh."

"I wouldn't plan on it babe."

Did he just call me babe?

"I, I've never um, well I've, um, I've never had sex before. I'm still, um, well I'm still a virgin."

His hand paused on her vagina. He was shocked. He couldn't believe that she actually has never had a dick inside of her. But it sort of made him happy knowing he had a chance to be her first.

"Please, Nathan, say something."

"We need to get out of the shower. We are going to have to sex right now. I need you. Please, have sex with me. I'll be gentle, I've never done it before, but I'll try my hardest. Please, let me be your first. I'm sad to say it, but I'll be jealous if someone else gets to have sex with you first. It will honestly make my blood boil and I will find them and hurt them. Please Rose May Conners, let me be your first."