~ 4 ~

"Turn left here." She said as she pointed to the left. He kept driving straight though. "I told you to turn left Mr. Taylor. You can make a u-turn ahead." Even after she said that, he continued to drive straight.

Where the fuck is he taking me?

"Mr. Taylor, care to explain what the hell you are doing. I've had enough of you and your games tonight. Please just take me home!"

He made a sharp right turn accidentally sending her head straight to the window. It banged into the window and she winced, rubbing her head. She felt a bump begin to form.

"I am so sorry. Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"I'm fine, I just want to go home."

"Ms. Conners, you are going to spend the night at my house. This part of town is too dangerous. I have multiple guest bedrooms. I had my guard, Myles, fetch you some clothing for tonight and tomorrow as well. I'm pretty sure they will fit. We are still about 35 minutes from my house. You hit your head pretty hard so I suggest you go to sleep."

"WTF?!? I'VE LIVED HERE FOR OVER SEVEN YEARS AND NOTHING HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME. I DON'T NEED YOUR NEW CLOTHES OR A GUEST ROOM TO SLEEP IN! I HAVE MY OWN. PLEASE JUST TAKE ME THE FUCK HOME. MY HEAD HURTS AND I WANT TO SLEEP!" She protested.

He payed her no mind and continued driving. Her head hurt too much to continue screaming. Within 2 minutes she had drifted off to sleep. He saw her laying there and knew he had to have her.

How the hell am I going to get her to sign the contract? She says she likes me but she doesn't want to be a submissive. I don't date people. But maybe I should just date her to gain her trust and as we grow together, she will trust me enough to be her Dom. I can't wait any longer. I really want her. I don't just want her... I need her.

When they pulled into his driveway she was still asleep. Nathaniel picked her up - bridal style - and carried her into his mansion. He placed her on his sofa as he waited for Myles to come back with clothing for Rose.

It was 11:00pm and Myles had just walked in with the clothing, placing it into Nathaniel's hands. "Here you are Mr. Taylor. I'm sorry it took so long to retrieve the items, but I didn't know what she would like. If I may ask, is she your new submissive? You haven't had one in a while." Myles questioned.

"Mr. O'Brian, who I bring to my house and what I do with them will stay confidential unless I say otherwise." Mr. Taylor answered coldly.

"Yes Mr. Taylor, I'm sorry I asked. I won't do it again. Shall I be on my way now? My kids were hoping to see me tonight."

"You're excused. Have a nice night Mr. O'Brian."

"And the same to you Mr. Taylor."

Myles exited quickly. He tried to shut the door softly, but it was loud enough to wake Rose.

"Where am I? What the hell am I doing here?" She questioned with an evil glare at Nathaniel. Her vision was still a little bit blurry because she hit her head pretty hard. She could barely focus on what was going on.

"I told you that you were spending the night at my house. I'm a very serious man Rose."

"Mr. Taylor-"

"Please call me Nathaniel. Or Nathan, either is fine."

She paused for a quick second then continued. "Nathan, I'm a very serious woman as well. I don't need you to babysit me. I will be fine. Please just take me home."

"I would, but you see I don't like driving at night. And I do not let people drive my car either so you're spending the night. End of discussion."

She sighed and didn't bother to protest knowing she wouldn't win the argument. "MRS. MARSH PLEASE DRAW A BATH FOR TWO!" Nathan shouted across the house.

Did he just say a bath... for two?

"Mr. Tayl-, I mean Nathan, I would prefer to take a shower alone if you don't mind."

"Well I do mind Ms. Conners. We are taking a bath together and if you don't like it, I guess it sucks to suck."

"What makes you think that you can control me? I already told you that you don't own me. I didn't even agree to stay at your house, but here I am. The least you could do is let me take a shower by myself so I can sleep." She yelled at him.

"Rose can you please just listen without arguing for once. You already admitted you might liked me, so this should be a dream come true."

"You think you are this fucking trophy to be won, but you are not. You are so full of yourself and if you keep this up, I am going to just walk my ass home."

"Alright, I'm sorry. I just really want to take a bath with you. You are the trophy to be won, not me. Please, I'm begging you, just take a bath with me."

She could see his pleading eyes. She didn't want to give in, but she didn't want to fight him anymore. Anyways, the thought of a bath brought music to her ears. After what seemed like ten minutes, she finally responded.

"Lead the way." She said

Destinee 🌹