I continued down the aisle until I got to my office to see a bouquet of white roses sitting on my desk, and I knew who they were from. I walked over slowly and grabbed the crystal studded card, smiling at the note he wrote.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself last night. I'd like to invite you to my place next time around. Have a blessed one."

With Love,
Michael

I smiled at the card, memories of last night resurfacing even though it wasn't much we did, I enjoyed myself. I snapped back to reality and remembered the interview I had with August. I put the card down and grabbed my phone locking my purse in my desk drawer.

I left out the office and walked down to Miles' office and knocked on his mahogany colored door before entering. The both of them immediately turned around, looking in my direction and I looked to August to see him staring at me like I was fresh meat or something.

"Hi Mr. Alsina I'm Melanie." I said as I walked up to him and shook his hand.

"Pleasure to meet ya Melanie." He brought my hand up to his plump lips to kiss. I blushed a little, but not much once I turned my head to see Miles scowling.

"Okay if you could just give me a sec I have to retrieve something." I walked away from August and up to Miles to grab my laptop.

"Ahem laptop please." I said giving him a fake smile. He rolled his eyes and went into his desk pulling out my black and teal laptop bag.

"When you're finished with him, we need to talk." He said sternly.

"Yeah sure whatever Miles." I said rolling my eyes because I knew what it was he wanted to talk about. I walked back to August ready to interview him.

"Excuse me for that but I'm ready for the interview. If you could follow me please." I turned around leaving out of miles office and walked towards the conference room with August hot on my heels.

Miles Carter

I'm pissed that she hung up in my face in the middle of me lecturing her. Nobody ever hangs up in my face usually I'm the one hanging up in people's faces. But when she came in my office with that dress on, I started to forget all about it. I never knew her breasts were that big since they've been covered these couple of days that she's worked here, but I guess that's changed since she have an interview with my good friend August.

Yeah I set up this 'interview' between her and August just to see how dedicated she is to the job and he owed me a favor so I called on him at the right time. If his report comes back good, she can keep her job. I don't do this with all my employees, just the ones I think are too 'fragile' for such a position like editor in chief.

The interview should've lasted for about a good hour, but it's going on two and a half hours that they've been in there. What the hell are they doing? I picked up my phone to text him and ask what's up.

Miles: what's going on in there?

August: I'm jus gettin to know the girl that's all we gone be out inna minute

Miles: Don't get too close...

I felt this sudden feeling of jealousy take over me. Why am I feeling jealous I mean I'm Miles Maurice Carter, CEO and current bachelor, and I can have any girl that I want but this one is different. She's EXACTLY what I want in a woman I mean the nice body, pretty face, good attitude, demanding, easily loved by everyone she comes in contact with that's exactly what Melanie is. I'm not gone let her see that I'm really starting to catch feelings over her.

The both of them came back into my office hand in hand and had these big ass smiles on they faces.

"You should lemme take ya out sometime?" He said.

"I'd be happy to go out with you August." She said with a smile.

"Aight I should get goin. See ya later ma." He grabbed her hand to kiss and he looked over to me and chucked up his deuces. He had long left the room and Mel ass was still in a trance or something but I immediately snapped her out of it.

"Get your ass over here now." I said in a bitter tone.

"What is it Miles." She asked with an attitude evident.

"It's Mr. Carter Mel, Sit down." I instructed, more like demanded her. She took the seat in front of me and rolled her eyes.

"You know I'm still pissed that you hung up in my face." I stood up from my chair and took off my designer blazer, placing it on the coat rack.

"So, you shouldn't bitch early in the morning when someone is just waking up."

I walked over to her sitting on the edge of my desk. I looked at her and her whole body language was so appealing to me right now. I swear you don't know what I'm thinking about doing to her.

"Well I say what I want, when I want and what I said needed to be expressed that way. I see yo ass got here fast as hell after that."

"Uh no how you act doesn't scare me."

"Really and why is that?"

"Because I take it in a different way."

"Really Ms. Stephen?"

"Yeah and I thought I told you it's Mel."

"Get up!" I yelled. She looked at me like I lost my mind and even did a double take, but her ass still got up.

"Come here." I whispered. She scoffed and mumbled something under her breath and stood right between my legs.

"Now this little attitude gotta stop babygirl cause if you keep on I might just fuck you right on this desk, and don't think I won't cause I will, especially since you have this revealing dress on. Why you wear this today?"

"Because I wanted to and I thought it was the perfect dress for my interview with August." She said in a smart tone. I took one look at her and chuckled.

"You're a piece of work, is that how you treat your boyfriend?"

"Number one we aren't together and number two, you treat me worse than this!" She said raising her voice.

I don't know why but she was turning me on with this feistiness and I dove in for a kiss. At first she didn't give in, but once she noticed that I wasn't gonna stop she started to kiss back. I deepened it using my tongue and cupped her soft ass, squeezing it a little. She finally broke away.

"Mr. Carter what are you doing?" She asks with a confused expression on her face.

"Shut up." I went back to kissing her and her lips were so soft they were softer than any other girl's lips that I've kissed. They felt almost like flower petals or like silk sheets. I moved down to her neck and smelled the sweet aroma of Chanel perfume. I held onto it, supporting the back as she leaned her head back and gave me more access to place wet kisses all over. I heard her let out a soft moan and she stopped me again, but this time she looked me in my eyes and I could see hers sparkle with lust.

"Maybe I should get going." She tried pulling away from me but I held a tight grip on her arm bringing her back into my chest. I pecked her lips one last time before hitting her on her ass making her crack a smile. I finally let her go and she walked out of my office and I watched as her ass swayed with each stride.