4.

Miles Carter

Miles Carter

She was so beautiful to me. Her smooth brown skin, the sweet aroma that plagued her body, the way she wore her curly black hair, and her body was like a temple or something. I never thought that I'd be falling for anyone and since she's playing my 'girlfriend' for the moment, it's only going to make me catch more feelings for her.

While she was in here and we were staring at each other, I just looked at her and admired her beauty which I know that sounds corny, but once you're in the position that I'm in you'd understand. I just thought about all the things I'd do to her if we were really together.

I was interrupted from those thoughts by another knock on the door and Nathan burst into my office.

"Nigga what are you doing here?" I ask smirking.

"Nigga I came to see yo ass and how you keepin up with this place, which I can say is dope."

"Alright alright so what's up?"

"That's what I should be asking you mista' chief executive officer." He said laughing.

"Haha very funny but I'm straight just thinking about this wedding my brother invited me to."

"Word? When is it?"

"About two to three months from now. My mama came up here with the invitation and I had to lie and tell her that I had a girlfriend."

"She shoulda known that was a lie. Nigga you ain't had no pussy in a long ass time. That's prolly why you walk around here with ya boxers in a bunch now."

I gave this nigga the side eye. "How you know how I act?"

"Nigga people talk around here wether you know it or not. That's why you need to let me hook you up with this girl I know. She fine as hell and she can cook."

"I don't want her if you already had her." I say flipping through the planner looking at the meetings I had today, there were only two.

"Mane, what's the problem with you getting with her." He says, smacking his teeth.

"That's nasty bro, you know I'm not like that."

"That's true you always was the safe one in the group."

"Yeah and I plan on staying like that if you don't mind."

"Yeah, but did you ever fill that position for the editor in chief? Cause if not I know the person just for the job bruh."