3.

Melanie Stephen

I walked into my home kicking off my shoes at the door and carrying them to my room. I was so tired after only working one day. I stepped out of my dress and walked into my bathroom to take off my makeup. I didn't want to eat or anything, all I wanted to do was sleep so I put on an oversized tee, put my hair into a sloppy bun, and climbed into bed. I set my alarm for the next morning and dozed off to sleep.

• • •

"Mr. Carter..." I moaned out in pleasure as he pinned me down on his desk and continued to pump in and out of me with his thick dick.

"It's Miles to you Melanie." He said bending down, kissing me gently on my neck. That sent a tingle through my body and he continued to kiss me all over, trailing down to my nipples, suckling one and massaging the other between his fingers.

"Oh, Miles harder!" I squealed.

"You sure you ready?"

"Yes, please..." He inched deeper and took longer strokes making them harder every time he went in..."

• • •

I woke up breathing heavy as I just had a dream about Mr. Carter? I know I like him, but I've never dreamed about a guy, especially my boss, having sex with me; this is a first. I shook my head and looked at my clock.

"Damn, only two more minutes before it goes off." I groaned loudly. I went on ahead and got up, turning off the alarm before it would go off, and went to my bathroom. I stripped out of my clothing and turned on my shower. I waited for it to get nice and steamy before I got in and once I did, it felt sooo good.

I washed up and used some of my bath and body works body wash to give me a fruity scent. I washed my hair and it immediately reverted to tight curls.

I rinsed off and turned the water off and stepped out, grabbing a towel to wrap around my body. I walked back into my room and dried off, applying lotion to my skin. I went into my drawer to find a lace bra and matching panties and slid them on and walked into my closet to find my outfit of the day. I picked out a white tank, my black blazer, and skinny jeans with my flats.

I didn't put on my contacts, instead I chose to go with my Ray Ban glasses to get the nerdy-chic look, which I like to rock any day. I ironed the clothes and put them on going back into my bathroom to do my hair. After 5 minutes of thinking I just dried it and put it into a messy bun. I looked like perfection as always and grabbed my phone and keys and left.

I stopped at McDonald's on the way to work for a sausage Mcgriddle and a medium caramel frappé with a hash brown. I then proceeded to head to work prepping myself to hear Mr. Carter bitching early in the morning. I'm starting to think he enjoys pissing people off which isn't cool but as long as he doesn't fuck with me to the point where I go off on him then I'm fine. I parked in the assigned spot for me and got out locking my car behind me as I walked into the building.

I got a few good mornings here and there as I got to my office. I was just about to sit when Bridget came in and spoke.

"Mr. Carter would like to see you." She said with a scared look on her face.

"Okay thanks Bridget." I said with a warm smile. She quickly left out and I put my things down and went to his office. When I walked in he was taking off his blazer and putting it on his chair.