2.

Melanie Stephen

"Fuck, what am I gonna start with?" I mumble to myself looking around my office to get some kind of inspiration, but I'm completely brain dead since meeting with Mr. Carter. He's so damn fine, but my only problem is his fucked up attitude. But I guess his appearance makes up for the way he acts.

*Knock knock.* The guy from earlier walked in and took a seat in the chair. "How you doing so far?"

"Ugh, I can't think of anything right now to write about."

"Hmm maybe you should take a break from the screen for a while, besides he doesn't really require you to do anything since its your first day he really just wants to see how you act in this kind of environment."

"I wish you could've told me that earlier." I said while rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry I wasn't thinking about it then." He said as he nibbled on his bottom lip.

"Hmm well what is it that you were thinking about?" I asked with an eyebrow raised, awaiting his response.

"You, your beauty. You're the most beautiful woman thats ever stepped foot in here." He said moving closer.

"Well I'm flattered, thank you for the compliment." I smiled.

"You're welcome, but I never asked how was the meeting with him?"

"Well besides him eye fucking me the whole time, it went okay. I could tell he had like this bitchy mood goin' on, but trust me he doesn't know that I could be the bigger bitch." I said with a devious smile.

"Damn you beautiful and feisty, I like."

"You're such a creep." I said while picking up a pen and doodling on the paper. "–But shouldn't you be writing an article or restocking paper?"

"Well I needed a break and besides-" He came closer lowering his voice for me to hear. "–He likes me the most so he's not gonna fire me."

"Damn I wanna get where you are."

"You will, it'll just be a while." He says, smiling.

"Oh shit he's coming." I said logging back on to my computer to make it seem like I was working.

"Mike, shouldn't you be writing?" Mr. Carter asked Michael as he walked into my office.

"I had to help the newbie out." He said winking at me.

"Well I'm here she can ask me for help now get back to work." He said in a smart tone. I rolled my eyes at him and looked at Michael.

"Bye Michael!" I said happily. He waved back and left, leaving only Mr. Carter and I in the room. It was silent for a moment before I said something. "Do you need anything?"

"Well I actually wanted to put you on this new project." He takes the seat in front of me and slid a stack of paper over.

My eyes widened as I read over it and I gasped. "When do you want me to start?" I ask excitedly.

"ASAP..." He says, standing up to leave.

"Thank you Mr. Carter." I smiled.