Servants

Branches snapped and leaves crackled beneath my paws as I ran, not wanting to miss the sunrise once again. I made my way to a private area in the forest, which was stunning at the first light of day. The fog still thick hovering over the lake, a yellow orange light started shining over the mountain as I got there. I stood in the cold mud now in my human form and watched the sunrise. Birds, and my breathing were the only sounds to be heard as I stood there amazed at how beautiful the sunrise was.

As the sun fully rose and the time was about 6:30 I made my way back, transforming back into my werewolf form. I ran for five minutes and I was home, I knocked on the door letting my family know I was home.

"kyungsoo honey, where were you?" Mother asked as I made my way into the house.

"Just watching the sunrise." I replied while making my way to my room and mother staying in the living room.

"Get changed we are going to visit some people." I proceeded my walk to my room, and went for a shower. I didn't have clothes on already, as when a human transforms into a werewolf the clothes get in the way of movement and it just looks ridiculous, so there's no point wearing them when changing form.

As I finished my shower I changed into black jeans and a deep red dress shirt, put on my shoes and styled my hair, then made my way downstairs to mother.

"Ready to go? We'll eat out."

"Yeah" I said and we made our way to the car out front. As I got in I noticed someone around my age behind a tree and couldn't figure out if I knew them or not. I shrugged off the thought and turned to my mother who started the car and was reversing out of the driveway.

"Where exactly are we going mother?" We fully came out of the driveway and started our journey to someplace.

"Kyungsoo, you are 18 and that's old enough for a werewolf like you to go out on your own, although you will be living at the house and I will be leaving." She sighed and continued, "So I've gotten to meet with some other willing servants to stay with you to protect you, they are around your age so you'll have people to understand you better, I'm sorry we are doing this but it's the law."

I looked out the window shocked, not knowing what will happen or who they will be, what if I don't like them...what if they don't like me?These thoughts were running through my head throughout the drive. We pulled up to a long driveway and drove down it until there was a dark mansion. There were other fancy cars parked out from of it and mother parked hers next to one that I knew very well, baekhyun's car.

We stepped out of the car and made our way to the front door, I swear the handle was plated with gold. Mother rang the doorbell and a servant opened the door straight away, not to anger mother. Although mother and I are the strongest and most powerful werewolfs, she wanted me to grow up as a normal child, which I was grateful for.

The servant then lead us to which was a meeting room, I'm guessing, and we sat down at the head of the table while the servant brang in other people. As I watched the others walked in I spotted baekhyun and waved to him, earning a wave back I smiled. Once everyone was seated mother spoke softly.

"Hi everyone, I am in need of servants for my son kyungsoo as he is 18 and is going to be on his own. I need those of you who are willing to die for him, as he is royalty and the last known with other abilities. You know these abilities are rare in children." I was shocked, I didn't know I had a rare ability, Mother paused
"Who are willing to serve my son?"
I looked around and saw baekhyun standing already. Another four people stood, and the rest stayed seated. A person that stayed seated captured my eye and I noticed he was the boy at the house.

"I see, that is all. May I ask everyone other than those standing to please leave." Mother said with an anxious tone. Those that were seated left the room and I quickly leaned over to mother.

"Mother may I quickly leave the room?" She nodded and I left to find the boy. I ran out and went to the front seeing the boy I ran up to him and grabbed his wrist, he turned around.

"Yes your highness?" He bowed, I stood staring at him admiring his features. He coughed to get my attention, I straightened up and asked him what his name was.

"Jongin, my friends call me Kai" he said with a smirk and left.

I stood there, blush still evident on my cheeks and I turned and made my way back to the meeting room. I knocked on the door and Baekhyun let me in.

"Honey, let me introduce you to your new servants, but when you mention them to humans they are roommates. This is Baekhyun he is 18 years old, you obviously know him. This is Chanyeol he is the same age as Baekhyun. He is Lay, he is 19 years of age and this is Xiumin he is 20 years old. Now Xiumin I do believe you drive?"

"Yes, I do madam" Xiumin replied.

"Take the five of you back to my house, and I will be over later with new clothes for all of you and food." Xiumin nodded at her order and escorted me with the other three behind me. As we made our way to the car, Chanyeol opened the passenger door for me and I slid myself in, saying a thank you and he closed the door and got in the back seat along with Baekhyun and Lay with Xiumin driving. As we were driving we talked about room arrangements and who would cook, wash clothes. We arrived home and I showed them a tour of the house and yard. I made sure to make it clear to not go into my room without knocking first because I'm that age where I need my privacy. After the tour I put a movie on and sat on the couch.

"What movie?" I heard Chanyeol's deep voice say from behind me, it sent shivers down my spine.

"Dead pool" he came and sat directly besides me.

"Mind if I join?" I shook my head and continued watching the movie, while Lay, Xiumin and Baekhyun are setting up their rooms upstairs. The movie was almost over when mother knocked on the door, Chanyeol got up and got the door.

"Good, I thought kyungsoo was going to get it."

"I wouldn't let him do that" Chanyeol replied.

I turned the tv off and went to mother to help with the clothes and groceries, Chanyeol quickly got Baek, Lay and Xiumin and we all carried them in. Mother got the food ready and once we packed the groceries away it was ready. We all ate the bulgogi and Baekhyun washed the dishes and Xiumin dried and put them away.

Chanyeol and Lay went to go and unpack their clothes into one of the spare rooms, with two beds and two separate wardrobes. I went into my room and unpacked the new clothes too, I noticed that mother got me more fancy looking clothes than last time. After I was finished I went into my bathroom to take a bath and a certain someone crossed my mind... Jongin. I remembered the way his hair was messy and his sun kissed skin. I already knew I was gay, mother knows it too. After the relaxing bath I walked into my room with only a towel around my waist seeing Chanyeol sitting on my bed. While Chanyeol was good looking I wasn't interested in a relationship with him.

"Hey there sexy" he winked while smirking.

"What are you doing in my room? didn't I tell you not to come in without knocking" I said annoyed

"Yeah, but I couldn't resist you" he said, got up and made his way towards me trying to pull me into a hug. I tried to get him off but I couldn't, he was too tall and held a strong grip on me. He smelt nice, almost intoxicating.

"Get off me, I need to change." I tried to get out of his grip, and I succeeded. I pushed him out of my room, closed the door and sighed. I walk over to my closet and Put on a red and black checkered shirt with black jeans and black converse shoes.

_______________

I'm going to make these chapters longer than my narusasu book and there will be slow updates for both, sorry love you all ❤️❤️