Chapter 7

Hello folks! It's the moment you've all been waiting for....the moment you find out if tanner finally gets a break. Without further ado, the next chapter.

I sit in the empty interrogation room, waiting or someone to come and talk to me. Since I was handcuffed and taken away, no one has spoke to me. I pray to whatever God there is that they don't believe Scott. I rest my head in my arms, trying to breath deeply.

The door opens and I look uip to see the officer who handcuffed me. He enters the room, coming over to me. Just when I think he's going to sit down, he goes behind me, grabbing my hands and cuffing me again. I go to try and get away but I'm not fast enough. Before I can process what happening, he's pulling me out of the interrigation room, and taking me back where we came. 

The sight before me makes my blood curtle. Standing before me is Scott and his stupid friend, free. Scott has a nervous look on his face, while his friend looks pleased. The officer uncuffs me and hands me over, and I scream.

"NO! PLEASE! Please please no! Don't let them take me!"

The officer turns a blind eye, and I feel my whole world getting darker. The tears stream down my face, as I'm pulled out of the station. I try and fight but it's no use. I keep screaming, crying, doing anything to make someone save me. When I realize it's not use, I feel my throat getting tighter, my vision darkening. next thing I know, I'm out cold. 

~ ~ ~

A pain in my shoulders causes me to shift, only to be meet with a worse pain. A whimper escapes my mouth as the pain shoots through my body. I try and open my eyes but the light is too bright. A sinsister laugh causes me to force my eyes open. 

"Look who's awake! Did you really think you'd get away?"

I look up at him, and the tears start falling. Through my tears I see something in his hand. It not until there's a sharp burning on my thigh that I realize it's a knife. Finally I realize the whole situation. I'm layng on a bed, my hands cuffed to the headboard, and he's standing over me. I try to move but my arms stop me. The door opens and in comes Scott. 

"I thought you weren't going to hurt him yet," he mumbles, looking down at my leg. It's when his eyes glance up a bit that I notice I'm naked. The man shrugs, running the blade down my chest.

"I couldn't wait...I told him I'd kill him and I plan to. After he suffers."

I let out a sob, knowing this is it. He's going to kill me. I'll never know if Logan is alive, or see any of my friends again. I'll never live a normal life. I'll just be dead. The man moves closer, and I try to move away, but he grips my leg, holding me down. My body tries to move but he's quick to climb on top of me, the weight of his body keeping me still. 

"You are going to beg me to kill you. I'll make sure you don't die quickly. I want you to suffer," He says, his knife an inch from my face. I glance over at Scott, and for a second think maybe he might stop him. 

"Don't. Not yet. I want to make sure he pays for taking my son from me. For making me hurt him."

A sick grin makes it's way to his face, and he gets off me, going over to Scott. He hands him the knife, patting his back. "Have fun," he says, exiting the room. 

Scott looks dow at me and I know I'm screwed. He moves closer and I dread what he's going to do. When he sets the knife down, I feel a sense of relief. That feeling is short lived. In seconds he has his pants down, and is pulling out his member. I close my eyes and brace myself as he climbs over me. For once, I'm happy this is what he's doing. It means he might not hurt me. 

He's quick to thrust in, and doesn't waste time in going hard and fast. I can feel a wetness between my legs and I know it's blood. Silently, the tears stream down my face as my body begs for it to stop. I stay quiet. Finally, he finishes. The second he pulls out, my body tries to curl up but my cuffed hands prevent it. I close my eyes as I listen to him move around. I'm surprised when the cuffs are undone, and tossed aside. 

"Get up!" he demands, and despite the burning pain of my lower area, I do. 

As I stand before him, he watches as the blood and semen slowly drip down my legs. When his eyes move up to mine, I see an anger I never saw before. In a split second his fist connects with my jaw, causing me to drop to the floor. Scott moves over my body, his boot making contact with my side over and over. I cry out in pain but he just kicks me harder. 

My body is pull up, and tossed on the bed. He proceeds to climb on top of me, repeatedly hitting me. Finally I can't scream anymore. Things start to darken as the pain is too much to handle. Just as I black out, Scott is pulled off, by who I don't know.

~ ~ ~

"We need to kill him! We can't risk him getting away."

"I'm not done!"

"You beat him to a bloody pulp. You're done Scott."

A pained moan slips out, and the room goes silent. My whole body is throbbing. Everything hurts. I try to move but I just can't. I try and open my eyes but only one opens. Above me stands that evil bastard with an almost sad look.

"Well, I don't know how much fun you'll be now. Let's find out how many times I can cut until you die," he says, dragging the blade down my arm. I try to scream but I can't. It hurts too much to scream. He goes to cut into my stomach when the door slams open. Police sirens sound off in the distance, and for a second I think I'm imagining them. My eyes flutter open for a second, and I see two officers taking Scott down. My body is pulled roughly, and I can't find the strength to scream. The cold of the blade is pressed against my neck, and I look to see three cops all pointing guns at me. I can feel blood dripping down my arm, tears falling down my face. I can hear voices but they barely register. 

"Sir...don't hurt him....him down...will shoot."

The knife glides down my body, and I feel it digging into my skin. He presses harder and the sound of a gun going off rings through my ears. The knife slips, as my body falls, and I cry out in pain. When my body this the ground I can't move. I lay there, feeling the blood and life leave my body. Once again things start to go black. The last thing I hear is, 

"Is he breathing?"

Short? Maybe. But it's a chapter so no complaining! So, what do ya think happened? Tanner sure couldn't tell ya everything. Who might not be breathing? I guess you'll find out if anyone dies in the next chapter.