Chapter 13 "Blushing bliss"

I walk to the football field since it's a nice sunny day I'm going to spend my free period outside. Plus the boys football team is practicing today, lots of hot and sweaty shirtless guys with abs, yes please.

I giggle to myself as I think that, my wolf waggs her tail in agreement. I reach the field and sit on the bleachers. I sit on the second row and stretch my long legs out, by the boys equipment. I relax and watch the show, I close my eyes for a minute letting the sun soak into my skin.

I see flashes of my dream from a few nights ago. Aries turning into a wolf, and attacking me. I shiver.

Then I hear a grunt, I look up to see some one on their back. I can only see the top of their head, I hope their okay. What a sec I smell something, I know that cologne any where, Aries.

I feel a urge to run over there and make sure he's okay, but I push it back and glue myself to that bleacher. He gets up and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

He starts to walk my way, looking at the ground. I feel like hiding, but just my luck there's nowhere to go. So I lean back and close my eyes, an act like I wasn't just worried about him.

I peek at him just as he looks up, crap I've been spotted. He smirks, and I open my eyes all the way. Then I notice his body he's shirtless, I watch as sweat drips slowly down his body.

I feel my knees turn to jelly, then I notice a tattoo on his left peck. At this point it's like knees what knees, it's a good thing I'm sitting down right now because I don't think my knees would function. Yeah that's not weird, just see him walking all shirtless and sweaty and just fall to the ground, because my knees don't work.

He walks up to the bleachers "Sup, wolf girl"

"Sup, vamp boy" I say smiling like a retard.

He drinks some water and says with that hot smirk of his "Were you just watching me play?"

Like no I but I was watching your every move as you walked over here. I couldn't find a way to say that without sounding like a stalker so I just say

"No, just getting some sun" praying he didn't notice that I was so just checking him out.

Wait why isn't he like ash or something right now?

He gives me a 'yeah right' look and his abs flex, drawing my attention to them. He looks down and his smirk increases, if that's even possible.

"Like what you see?"he asks.

Hell yeah, but I can't say that my stubbornness won't let me so I say

"I've seen better" I look away.

Next thing I know his muscular arms are on either side of me and on the bleacher behind me boxing me in. Not that I wanted out of this.

He leans in by my ear and whispers "You see I don't think you have"

I shiver involuntarily and he hovers over my lips, looking into my eyes. I look into his deep and bright green eyes, and he gently brushes my lips. Making the elephants run, he puts his lips on mine firm but somehow still gentle. His body is nearly on top of mine, I can feel his sweat and muscle through my tank top and jeans.

He nibbles on my bottom lip, making me feel like jello. He pulls away and bites his lip attractively, still a few centimeters away.

He glances at my lips once more "I should probably get back to practice".

I bite my lip making him look at it, my hand is on the back of his neck. I close the small distance between us, catching him by surprise. But he kisses me back, and this time I nibble on his bottom lip, making him moan a little.