Top Six Phone Stories

Start from the beginning

A colorado resident got a call from this number and later 48 messages from different numbers all saying SATAN. Other people have been getting calls from the same number and reported being harassed. The number has told people that "They're gonna die in three days", "Watch your back" and other threatening things. Every single time someone tried to call the number back it was unavailable or disconnected.

While it is most likely a prank I really want to know. Are you brave enough to answer?

Number 4. Repeating Phone Calls

"Has anyone ever gotten weird phone calls everyday?"

YES! I was gonna put an online story but I couldn't find an interesting ones or any stories that didn't sounded made up so I decided to share a personal story. About a year ago, my house phone would get weird calls from a weird phone number. The first call we got we didn't pick up and left it to voice message. It was just heavy breathing. We thought it was a wrong number or something so we left it alone. Two or three days later we got a different call at the same time. Once again we ignored.

But whoever it was kept calling...

A couple times it was the sound of a baby cooing or something, the rest of the time it was just silence or breathing. We kept getting the same phone calls for an entire month. My brother wrote the number down and tracked it to some huge house in Cali I think. Eventually my dad picked up and a lady screamed at him in some foreign language. My mom translated it to "MY SON WHERE ARE YOU" and we never got another call.

Number 3. Reddit Stories

I have no clue why but these things are so dang interesting.

From SirBaconPants

Me: Hello?

Other guy: Hey what you up to?

Me: Uhh...nothin

Other guy: Muffins?

Me: Nothing

Other guy: Muffins???

Me: Nothing!

Other guy: MUFFINS?!?!

Me: NOTHING!

Other guy: Kay seeya.

From Sheqaq

Some random person called me and said this. "The worm is in the giraffes asshole. What's 2+2?" I said "uhhhh, four?" They said "correct" and then hung up. The number was from an area code that was like half way across the country.

From UsesSimpleWords

Long ago, before cell phones, after working all night a call woke me up after being asleep just a few minutes.

A male voice I didn't recognize said, "I'm going to kill you". That woke me up pretty quickly.

After a few minutes of his explaining why, I asked. "Who were you calling?"

Surprised, he asked, "Isn't this ...so and so...?"

"No"

He said. "Oh, sorry, wrong number" and hung up.

WHY DID THE KILLER EXPLAIN THAT'S MY QUESTION?!?! It's like the bad guy monologuing in real life.

And last but not least From friendofpyrex

The phone call that stands out most in my mind is the one I received while I was waiting in the airport for my flight to Israel. I had gone through a second round of security screening right at the gate and was killing time in the secure area. My phone rang, I picked it up, and all I heard was a computerized voice saying, "Goodbye." A fraction of a second later, alarms started sounding and lights started flashing. I was a little freaked out, admittedly! Turns out, an airport employee went through an incorrect door. As for the call, I'm pretty sure it was just an automated telemarketer-type phone call. Weird timing though!