Guess Who's Back

Guess who's back                                                                                                                                                                              Back again                                                                                                                                                                             Jazzy's Back                                                                                                                                                                                   Tell a friend

This chapter (and the next) will be based entirely on revenge. Why? Because I'm bored. Enjoy. :)  These are the top 3 revenge stories. These are not my stories. 

Bold will be my commentary.

3. A kid fell asleep in class and the teacher decided that she had enough. She led every other kid into the hallway. She changed the clock to show 6 P.M.  10 minutes later the kid ran out of the room with his backpack. He just sat down and started crying. To be honest I can actually see a couple of my old teachers doing this. (And maybe me) Actually, I should send a link to my teachers. ;)

2. I threatened a taxi driver and ran out the cab without paying the fare. Like an idiot I left my phone in the cab. The cab driver is posting this status from the fore mentioned phone. Pay up the fare with an apology on this account and the cab driver will give you your phone back. Aww! That's letting him off too easy. I would ask for his first born child or something. I guess having this posted on your Facebook is embarrassing.

1. Dear person who stole my phone. You dropped your wallet. I now have $195 dollars, your pre-paid visa card, 4 credit carts, two debit cards, social security card, health insurance card, and a drivers licence and I.D. Bring back my phone and you'll get everything but the $195.( A**hole fee) Be prepared for a lecture. If your are not there by 5:10 P.M. I will give everything stated above to the homeless.          I don't even know what to say other than B.A.M.F. (Bad A** Mother F*ker)

Thank you for reading and I will see you in the next chapter.