"Why do we have to go back so soon!" "Yeah. Can't we just say here longer?" I hated to do this to therm but it was time we head home. I've already stayed longer than I was suppose to. "I'm sorry guys but we stayed longer than we was supposed to. We should have left over a week ago after the threat was finally taken care of."

I just sat down and watched there forlorn faces. If this goes along like how I planned it, then I would get what I want and everyone will as well in the end.

"Is there any possible way you would consider letting us stay here while you go on ahead without u?" I know this girl did not just ask me that. Mate or not they hardly know them. And ill be damned before I leave them alone without people I trust. I know that their not bad people. Its just can't right now. I'm still over protective of them. Their still my babies. "I think the lack of oxygen to your brain made you lose your mind Fae. Not only would we not let you girls stay with people you barely know, but did you forget whats happening at the castle in just a few days?. We have to be there sweetie. That includes you girls."

It didn't look like what Jane was saying was sticking so I chose this moment to step in. You have to love my mate. She knew what i was planing and gave me the perfect opening. "Lets make a deal shall we. If Cassie promises to removes the effect of her gift and swear to never use it on neither me nor Jane EVER again I will allow the Denali coven to come with us. How does that sound to you?" They all shared a look before Cassie agreed and I felt her gift lifting.

FINALLY!!!

"But what about grandma and Auntie Rosey! I don't want to leave them! You said family always stick together!" Nessy ran crying into Esme's open arms. Burying her face into her neck. "Don't worry honey, you will see us again. I promise." She said trying to sooth her down. I walked over and took her into my arms. Making her look at me. "Baby your right. Family should always be together," I kissed her on her head making her tears stop. "And that is why they are coming with us as well. Actually, both the Cullen's and the Denali's were coming to begin with, no mater what they had say cause I am going to be bringing them

"Hold up! So your telling me that I just agreed to that dann deal for no apparent reason!" "Pretty much." I told her with a huge ass grin on my face. Not that they could see it, but I'm sure they heard it. We all laughed when Cassie threw up her hands grumbling back into her mates arms.

"Shouldn't you ask the Kings before you assume that we would be welcomed there at such short notice?" Eleazer spoke up about his concerns. "It wouldn't be any problem, but if it wold put your worries at ease Isa shall call Caius." Why must she always volunteer me for every mundane chore. I thought as I waited for him to answer his phone. When he finally did he agreed quickly. Even going as far as to arrange their rooms himself. I made sure that he understood that everyone was to stay in the royal wing. All except for Carlisle and Edward of course and ended the call.

"How in Gods name did you get him to do as you asked so easily?" Emmett asked the question they were all thinking. "That's easy! Mom has the whole Volturi wrapped around her fingers. Caius especially!" Talia snickered.

"Why do they get to stay in the Royal wing while the two of us gets lumped with the filthy gua-" His rant got caught short by his head getting severed. All eye's followed the tail slither its way back to Nessy, disappearing into her lower back. We all stared at her in disbelief. "What. his winy voice was hurting my ears. Besides its not like none of you was not thinking of doing the same." She said making us all laugh.

"Anyways, why don't all of you go out and go shopping, on me. Just make sure all of you pick up formal wear." I handed my card to Esme since it was in my name. "Oh and a word of advice girls. Do not in any circumstance are you to go against what Alice says to buy got it. Trust me it will be so much easier on you if you do." I chuckled at the loud squeal of excrement that came from her. Now I would greatly appreciate it if you would kindly get the hell out of the house so I could handle my business." After saying that I threw Jane over my shoulder and ran up to or temporary room to have some fun.

If the other knew what is good for them they would take their time in returning.

.................

And there we have it guys. It's been a little while but this has been hectic for me lastly but I will continue this story for those if you who are reading it. If you like it and want me to continue feel free to vote. Once it reaches 400 I will continue this story.

Happy reading!! 😘