Fourteen

ISA's POV

It's been three weeks since the incident with Esme and the whole my children mating with the Denali sisters situation.

I mean how the hell did I not see my kids finding there mates coming. I swear my visions like to fuck with me at times! I would have like to prepare myself for something like this, but no I had to be left in the dark.

But I'm happy for them. Now Jane and I can relax and not have to worry about them getting pregnant. Everyone was getting along great. Well all who mattered anyways. Rya and the girls get along like they've known each other their entire lives. I loved that because I know a loving family was all Rya ever wanted and now she catch finally have that. She also found a play mate in Emmett. Always wrestling and playing video games.

Now my kids constantly making out with their mates took me some time to get used to. I could have gone my whole existence without having to smell their arousals. I had to threaten Kate many times for trying to sneak upstairs.

Seriously. Like I wasn't going to hear then.

What surprised most was that Cassie and Rosalie got along well. They were even more shocked that Cassie started calling her aunt Rosy. I could not tell you enough how it made me feel that Rose would see my daughter as a niece even when she doesn't know its me. All the girl took to calling her that.

Right now Rose was curled up on the couch with Nessy, running her figures through her hair. It was nice and peaceful. Even Victoria and Esme was chatting it up like old friends. The others didn't understand how she could be so friendly, but I couldn't blame them. For ask they know Vicky could have been three one they think killed me. But like they say, all good things must come to an end. And I knew that was true as soon as Edward walked back into the house.

"Oh would you stop thinking that crap already. Your never going to have kids! You don't deserve then after you let those men take you without being married first! Besides it's not like those two birches would let you be a mother to any of them especially that little freak your holding! Hell I'm not even sure if that thing is human!"

Is it so hard to ask for just one peaceful day while we are here! Leering out a sigh I release Jane, allowing her to take him down for once. I decide to just sit back and let her deal with it this time. I have the feeling I would have to unfortunately save his ass seeing as his cock sucking fatter isn't here to do it.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a loud crack and metal being ripped. Turning around I saw Jane growing in his face. His arms laying a few feet away from them. "I am so sick and tired of hearing you're unwanted opinions. You don't know shit! Rosalie may not like me but I will be damned if I stand here and let you talk bad about her or my daughter! She may not be able to have kids of her own. Rosalie would make a great mother. The kids love her and I would dann well be honored if she would be a mother figure to them. And for the last fucking time! Do not call my child a freak. She may be a sharp shifter but she is still fucking human!

We all watched as she wailed into him over and over. How stupid can he get. You practically lived next door to a pack of wolf shifters for years and you can't believe that there are other shifters in the world. So what if Nessy can turn into anything she wants and just so happens to like turning into the Loch Ness monster. Where the hell do you think her name came from. He's just scared of her because he saw shift and took out two vampires. I mean if vampires and werewolves exists, common sense would say other things will to.

Oh well it looks like she got everything in control. I'm going to go lay down and relax for a while.

.................