I dont need one

I was standing in front of the mirror, and all I could see was an ugly girl. I wasn't really the good looking girl every guy would kill to be with, I'm more of a quite Girl every guy loves to embarrass. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the bathroom, And as soon as I got out, Mia and Jane approached to me. Mia and Jane are my best friends since forever, and the only ones that actually know I'm alive. Nobody else seems to notice me.

" Girls big news!" Mia cheered while we walked down the hallway to the yard.
" Mia we have told you before, getting friend requests on Instagram is no big news, we all get them"

I laughed, and we sat down on one of the benches.

" Sky doesn't get them" she said trying to defend herself.
" Hey, yes I do!" I replied.
" Really from who?" Mia asked.
" My family" I said giving my apple a bite in shame.
"'Whatever, that's not the big news. Guess who has a boyfriend"
" Finally, I was tired of being the only one dating"
" his name is Logan and he is SO cute!" Mia bragged.

I seriously didn't know why having a boyfriend was such a big deal, I don't even know why they want one? It's the same thing as having a guy as a friend, just that you get to kiss and well...you know. But other than that, it's the same. Mia and Jane cheered about their boyfriends, and how perfect their relationships were. While I just sat there and got every second more bored.

" And when are you getting a boyfriend?" Jane asked.
" You're talking to me?" I asked.
" Yea, when are going to make the triple dates real for us?" Mia said.
" What about the 30th of February, sounds good?"
" Sky I'm serious" Jane replied.
" I don't need one" I said laughing at her serious face "in fact I don't want one"
" yes you do, every girl does" Mia said while playing with her bracelet.
" Well I'm not every girl" I said getting up and walking away.
" You said the same thing about the bracelet, and two weeks later you were begging you mom for one" Jane said while getting up and following me.
" That's different, I wanted one because they had cool charms"
" boys have cool charms too" Mia said doing the same.
" Yea and annoying overprotective actions, and cheating and ugh! I don't want one that's it" I said walking away from them.

They then stopped following me so I stopped walking fast.

***

I got home and before going inside I noticed I had new neighbors, I then see a cute guy carrying a box and he is dreamy. He had brown hair and brown eyes.

I couldn't take my eyes off him, and I think he noticed because he smiled and winked at me, I smiled and put my head down. I Could feel my cheeks getting warm. Then a girl with red hair walks to him and kisses him on the lips. My smile then fades and I went in my house to avoid any more embarrassment.

" Mom I'm home!" I yelled from the door.

I heard no response so I guess she is not home. I walk to the kitchen and see a note on the fridge. That says she left for the weekend with dad. So I guess It's only Paris and I. Paris is my puppy.

"Paris!" I yelled.

Paris ran to me and scratched my jeans for me to carry her, and so I did. I then hear the doorbell ring so I go and open the door.

" Hey"
" hi," I answered.
" I'm Lucas your new neighbor," he said giving me his hand to shake.
" I'm Sky, nice to meet you Lucas," I said shaking his hand.
" Call me Luke, and who's this little thing?" He said petting Paris.
" This is Paris"

Before I could say anything else the girl that kissed him interrupted.

" Babe your mom is calling you. Oh hey"
" Sky this is Ashley, my girlfriend"
" I'm Sky"
" nice to meet you, but we have to go," she said pulling him by the hand.

That was rude! She could at least have said bye. I closed the door and put the cookies on the table, I threw one to Paris and she like the good girl I trained her to catch it.

***

I was in the living room watching a movie when I get a text from Jane.

Janegirl101: hey girl! I saw a cute boy and told him everything About you he wants to meet you.
Skyblue: no interest.

I can't believe she's talking about me with strangers, what if they stock me. What if she told them where I lived. I wasn't scared but just in case I locked all the doors and windows. 2 minutes later I get a text from Mia.

Mia princess: hey I just got you a date with this cute guy I met at the Salon!
Sky blue: forget it!

These girls are taking this too far, I need to have a serious conversation about my life with them.