Lets play Dirty

(A/N: This chapter is for more of a mature audience.It's honestly just some dirty talk. You have been warned)
"Alright, so, you are so supposed to pick a card and it already has the Truth or Dare written on it. 'Let's get dirty!' Interesting." Kaldur said as he read the card, "We are supposed to spin the bottle to see who goes first."
"Ok." Ame sat criss cross applesauce, across from him on the living room floor. She didn't have a set of pjs so she just wore a Thrasher hoodie with some sweatpants. "You sure that Wally and them won't be mad that we're playing this without them?"
"Yes, they will be ok. Plus, they have not even seen the movie, for it was canceled and they had to go to a different theater. Then they are going bowling and out to eat." Kaldur explained as he came back with an empty glass bottle.
Ame sat up, "Well, we missed out huh?"
"I believe that they are the ones that missed out."he smiled.
She blushed as she spun the bottle,'God, he's hot.'
Kaldur couldn't keep his gray eyes on the bottle, as it spun, for he was too busy looking at the beauty in front of him. Yes, she was covered from head to toe, but he knew that underneath that, she was beautiful. He wanted to know what she was hiding underneath all those clothes. He bets she's soft. He thinks that she would look heavenly. He wanted to touch her so bad. He wanted to find out if her skin is soft. Like cotton candy. Maybe she taste just as sweet. Maybe he could just touch it a little-
"Kal...KALDUR!"she rapidly waved at him. His eyes landed on the bottle pointing to him.
"Oh excuse me, my apologies, I was..."he looked around the room.
"Distracted?"she asked quirking her thick eyebrows.
"Yes." he answered as he picked up a card,"Truth or Dare?"
"Truth."
He mildly blushed at the question, "Have you ever had sex before?"
"Nope."she plainly answered and picked up a card, "Ok, Truth or Dare?"
"Um, truth."
"Have you ever jerked off?"
Kaldur scratched his blonde head, "What is that?"
"That means no. You're so inocente." When she looked up and saw that he was still puzzled at her question, she said."Don't worry, Kal, it's nothing."
"...Ok, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
Kaldur read the dare in his head,"Maybe you do not wish to do this. I mean, you do not have to."
"What does it say?" she said moving closer.
'This is a Dare for a girl. Take off your bra and place it on the head of a male to your right. You have to leave it off for the remainder of the round.'
"Well, it's easy," she laughed,"I don't wear a bra."
"Really?"
"Well, I wear one when we're training or on a mission." Ame held her breast in her hand,"They're too small to be caged away."
"They do not look that small to me." Kaldur blushed,"If you do not mind me asking, I would like to know what size you are?"
"Tell me yours first."
"I do not wear a bra."
Ame laughed,"That's not what I meant but ok. I wear C-cups."
"Cups?"
"Bras go up by cup size."
"So a C would be a regular size?'
"Yes."
"Ok, truth or dare?"
He tried to avoid her chest,"Well seeing what dare it chose for you, I choose truth."
"So it has two, one for a girl and one for a boy and since you're a boy, well at least I think."
"What do you mean? Of course I am male." Kaldur's heart raced half hoping that she'd ask him to prove it.
"You're way too nice y lindo to be a boy. A lot of them are jerks but you're different."
He blushed, "Well that might be because I'm not a boy."
"Really? What are you, do you like not have a gender?"
"Well, yes, but I am not a boy. I'm a man."
She blushed and sheepish laughed,"Ok then Mr. Man, the question is, Have you ever gotten a boner at the wrong time? If so, where and who?"
"What? What are these things? Boners? Jerking off? I do not understand."
Ame blushed as she rolled on the floor laughing.
He asked 'what' a million times but he never received an answer because she kept laughing and saying, "so innocent". By the end of the game, questions have be asked, like, "Has anyone ever touched your breast/junk? Have you ever watched porn? Have you ever heard your parents 'doing it'?"
There were dares like: Play 7 minutes in heaven, sitting on a male's lap for ten minutes, having to strip down in their undergarments, but it all ended when Kaldur had to give Ame a lap dance and her nose started to bleed.
Kaldur stopped his dance and turned to her,"Your nose is bleeding."
"Mucho calor..."she mumbled as she looked at Kaldur's butt in his little boxers.
He got a towel and came so close to her that he could feel the heat coming of her fiery cheeks. Kaldur placed it on her nose but once her nose was clean and the towel was put down, she crushed her lips into his. Then they went back in the closet for another round of 7 minutes in heaven. And as it turned out, he was right, she did taste like cotton candy.

The team came back tired. It was a long night for all of them. Connor went straight to bed, carrying a sleeping M'gann. Wally ran straight for the fridge, only to slip on the cards, spin out and smack into a wall. Robin, who only laughed at his friends silly antics, went looking for Kaldur and Ame. A snore got Artemis' attention as she turned to see the two asleep together.
Sian rolled his eyes,"I said take care of her, not sleep with her."
They fell asleep with Ame on top of Kaldur. He was holding her tight around her waist as her arms flung freely over the couch. Robin came and took pictures claiming that it was great blackmail. Wally ran and got them a blanket, "We got you, bro."