Chapter 5: New Beginnings

Pic of Raoul and Avery to the side with their wolves. And I just want to say if I have any spelling or grammer mistakes (any mistakes to be honest) please tell me. It annoys me so much when I reread my chapter and I'm missing a bunch of words, or misspelling them, making the sentence confusing. Anyway, I hope you like my story so far and like the chapter hopefully. Also, this thing is super freaking long. My goodness I didn't expect it to be this long but so far you enjoy it. Also, it begins in Isaac's P.O.V if anyone gets confused about that. ^^ Anywho please enjoy and or vote or comment if you want to. ^^

Chapter 5: New Beginnings

A mechanical beeping awoke me from my deep sleep as my eyes were pierced with light. My hazy eyes slowly took in everything around me as I turned my head from side to side. Though my mind was as hazy as my eye site, rendering my thinking process useless, I took in all I could with my eyes to help my mind return to being alert. White hospital beds that looked identical to each other stood side by side in a row both left and right. However, they were empty and I concluded that I was the only one in the room.

Why? I didn't know and didn't want to find out. Large fans connected to the ceiling, covering the room in bright light, making the white walls and floor blinding to my already tired eyes. Judging from the appearance I was in a local hospital. I could only judge it as such from the few times I've been to my packs local hospital for reasons I don't want to think about. However, to get here someone must have found me but how?

As I tried to remember memories of fighting the wolf came to mind along with a hazy dark figure with kind emerald eyes filled with worry. I snorted in disbelief at myself as the thought ran through my mind. Now was not the time to be thinking such things. There were more pressing matters to deal with. Slowly I heaved my heavy body up, the pain making me breathless.

But despite the pain, I managed to prop my body up against the pillows. Pillows I haven't felt for 3 months. The softness of the pillows and the mattress made my tired body sigh with relief, wrapping me in comfort. It's been so, so long since I felt this comfortable and I sighed as I battled between staying in bed or getting out of here like I just decided. This was going to be hard but I needed to do get away from here.

I refuse to be the punching bag of another pack.

That is if I don't die first. Rogues aren't looked upon in a good light. And for someone from the pack to save me, they must want something. They always did. My pain, tears, suffering...nothing was good enough to satisfy them. Maybe even something worse if I'm so lucky but this pack will be the same.

After all, every pack was the same in my eyes.

Gritting my teeth I slowly pulled back the covers and swinging one leg over the edge. Tears threatened to overflow as the pain got worse and worse. But I wiped them away with a trembling hand. And just like my hand my body trembled as well, via the pain. This was going to take a long time but it's not impossible.

Taking deep breaths I stayed still until the pain was reduced to tingling in my fingertips. Then, closing my eyes, I took a long deep breath and exhaled. Well, this gonna hurt. Opening my eyes once again I swung my leg with all my mustered strength over the bed. Only to knock it into my other leg and causing my other leg to hit the side table next to my bed.

Pain exploded within my entire body, feeling like I just got hit in the back of the head with a tire ire and my vision instantly going white.

"!^@$#^#^#*#(#%#$#^#*#)#)#&#%@#!#%@&#*#$#%@*##$^#*#%##*#()##(@^$@#!$@^#&#%#^*#^#&##^#&(#)*&!$#$@#@$@#@%$#@%@$@$@%^@$@%@!!!!!!!" I shrieked in pain as my back hit the mattress, panting hard while holding my head.