Chapter 19

2 years later

Me and Cody broke up a month ago. It wasn't really that the relationship didn't feel right, there wasn't really a reason. We had just been arguing a lot and felt like there were so many things going on in our lives. I'm staying with Maxx which wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't keeping the biggest secret I've ever kept.

About two weeks after me and Cody broke up I found out that I'm pregnant. I want to tell Maxx, but I also know that he'll want me to tell Cody and I'm just not ready to do that. I've thought out the many ways that things could go wrong and it's gotten to the point where just not telling him sounds like the best option. One of the things that could happen that I think about a lot is Cody thinking that I cheated on him and got pregnant and thats the reason I wanted to break up. I don't think Cody would do that but I don't know what his reaction is going to be.

Maxx can tell that something is going on, he just hasn't really asked yet. He is going to ask and I'm not a good at lying so I'm just going to have to tell him the truth. They leave for a month long tour tomorrow so it might be a month until he finally starts asking questions. I want to just tell him but I don't know if he can keep it a secret while he's around Cody until I finally tell Cody. I think I would feel a lot better if I just told someone but I'm too scared of all of the things that could happen.

When Maxx gets home I should just tell him, it's probably the best idea. If he tells me to tell Cody I can just tell him that I'm not ready yet and that I will tell him when they get back from tour. I might not be ready when they get back from tour but it could be anytime after tour. Maxx gets home in about an hour so I have an hour to get ready to tell him. I don't need to think that much about it because if I think too much about it I'm not going to be able to tell him.

When Maxx got home I was sitting on the couch and I was watching a video on my phone. He's been home for over thirty minutes and I still haven't said anything to him yet. I thought I was just going to tell him when he walked in but I didn't.

"So what did you do today?" Maxx asked which I wasn't prepared for at all since we hadn't said anything to each other yet. "Nothing" By the way he was looking at me I could tell he was going to ask another question.

"There is something wrong with you, you've been acting weird for the last two weeks." I knew it but how do I tell him. Why is it so hard for me to tell people things? "I'm pregnant." I didn't look at him when I said it I stared at the floor.

"Did I hear you right?" I can't believe I just told him. Maybe the best idea would've been just leaving and finding a place to live, but it would still be really easy to find me. "If you heard I'm pregnant than you did." He just sat there for awhile taking it in.

"How long have you known, is it Cody's, and if its Cody's have you told him." "I've known for two weeks, it is Cody's and he doesn't know yet." He just sat there for awhile again. "When do you plan on telling him because he needs to know" I knew this question was next but I wasn't ready for it. "I think I'm going to tell him when you guys get home from tour."

Me and Maxx ended up talking about everything for almost three hours. It's been such a long time since I talked to Maxx or at least had a long conversation with him with no one else around us. It felt nice to just be able to talk to Maxx again.

I'm so happy that he reacted the way that he did. I just have to hope that he can keep it a secret while he is on tour. He said that he can so hopefully he will actually be able to.

------------------------------------------

I was finally able to get all of my ideas for this together and actually write it. I know it's really short and it kind of sucks but at least its something. I'm going to try to update as often as I can, even though school has started so I don't know how much time I will have to write. I have two other fan fics that I'm working on but I'm going to try to do things with this more since I keep updating once a month or less than that sometimes.