Chapter 7 Curious

--- reds pov ---

We arrived at the mansion and opened the doors, walking in, with our arms still around each other in "brotherly love". We pulled apart and ignored everyone's stares. We walked up to my room. I was exhausted from the night of killing, but I wanted to spend a little more time with Ben. "Hey, why don't we play some video games?" I asked. He smirked, "Anytime." I chuckled and got my xbox ready, and we played GTA 5 for a couple of hours. When I looked back over at Ben, because his character had stopped moving, he was asleep. I smiled softly and turned off the console and tv. I pulled the controller from out of his hands and picked him up, laying him on my bed. I turned off the light and layed next to him, my mask still on and my face hidden from him. I drifted off to sleep.

--- time skip bens pov ---

I awoke to find myself not in my room. What the fuck, where was I? I looked to my right and saw red asleep. That's when last nights events came back to me. Poor red... He never had a real father, so he looked up to slender man. I don't understand how no one liked him, he's a nice guy. I just sat there and watched him sleep. He seemed so peaceful. I was tempted to remove his mask. It couldn't hurt to see his face, right? I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I mean, we are friends. But I don't want him to be mad at me either... I decided I was going to take it off anyways. Just a sneak peak. I raised my hand to take off the mask from his face. Then I felt a hand grab my wrist, stopping me from continuing the action. Red was holding my wrist, I blushed slightly. "What do you think your doing Benny boy?" He asked in a harsh tone, it only made me blush more. "Nothing." I said stuttering a few times. He slowly sat up, still holding my wrist. I was thankful it was dark in his room right now.

--- reds pov ---

When I opened my eyes, Ben was about to remove my mask. I grabbed his wrist, "what do you think your doing Benny boy?" I said in a slightly darker tone. He stuttered with his answer, "nothing." I slowly sat up, still holding his wrist and stared at him. I finally let his wrist go and sighed, "don't you know curiousity killed the cat?" I asked him. He looked down, as if he was ashamed. I put a hand on his shoulder, making him look up, "Dude. It's fine. Your just curious. Don't beat yourself up. But if I catch you doing anything like that again, I will kill you." I said the last part sternly, letting him know I was serious. He nods fastly in understanding. I think I might have scared him a bit. Oh well. I smelled breakfast from downstairs and got up. "I smell food, get out so I can change and meet me downstairs." I said. "Why? Aren't we both dudes?" He asked. "Out." I growled, pointing at the door. He scrambled out of the room as I chuckled. It was funny how intimidating he thought I was. I peeled off my layer of clothing and noticed the armor under me that slender provided for me to use as protection and to hide the fact I'm a girl. I sighed and stripped it off real quick to take a shower and change. Then I put it right back on, slipping a hoodie on after. I walked out and started down the stairs until I saw Ben walking towards me from his room. I waited on him and we walked down the stairs. "What took you so long?" I asked. "I took a shower." He replied. I sniffed then and replied teasingly, "You sure?" He smirked and shoved me playfully. I just laughed.

--- bens pov ---

Red laughed at my reaction. Wow. He has an amazing laugh. What? Why am I thinking about this? I didn't notice red talking to me until he put his hand in my face, "Hello? Earth to Ben?" I jumped and looked at him, "oh. Sorry. I wasn't listening." He shakes his head and says, "Oh the things I wonder that goes in the mind of a weirdo like you." He chuckles as I blush. "Shut up." I said. He just laughs harder. We walk into the kitchen to see everyone else sitting down. Red sat down next to me. The room was full of conversation. I watched as red moved his mask up and little bit, just enough to reveal his mouth. They looked nice and plump, soft too. Ben, stop thinking about these thing! I scolded myself. I think Jeff was trying to talk to red, but he just ignored him. Red and I finished breakfast at the same time. We picked up our dishes and put them in the sink. Me and red flare walked into the living room and sat on the couch, watching some tv.